𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟰

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[Out]

[Out]

Y/N POV:
Hyunjin walked in looking really upset. "Hey whats wrong?" I asked, walking up to him. He just walked pass me and locked himself in his room. Felix came walking in and did the exact same thing.

What did I do?

"They're both so immature" I heard Chan say. "He's already getting canceled faster than the speed of light" Minho said.

I was so confused. Who was canceled? "When they find out Felix posted it, He'll get canceled too" Chan sighed. "What's going on?" I asked. "Felix posted a Video of You and Hyunjin fighting in trainee days." Han said.

"So how come only he's getting attacked and I'm not? I fought him too all the time" I replied, confused. "Really? It made it seem like he was bullying you" Changbin said.

"Ima Go talk to him" I sighed, walking upstairs. I knocked on his door softly. "Go. Away!" He yelled. "No" I replied. "Go away Y/N" He demanded.

"But I want to comfort you like you comforted me that time" I said. "Maybe I dont want comfort. Leave" He said. I sighed, "I'll leave you alone"

"Wait no I'm sorry come back!" He said. He needs to make up his damn mind. I turned the knob and noticed it was unlocked.

"Hey what's wrong Jinnie?" I asked. I already knew, but I wanted to hear it from his perspective. "Felix ruined my life Y/N. I'm a wreck" He said, burying his head into his pillow.

"Why?" I asked. "It's You're fault. He's so jealous, I cant believe how far he went" He groaned. "It's not my fault that he's jealous" I said, getting kind of frustrated.

"Well it's not mine" He said. "That's a damn lie. You always rub our relationship in his face" I replied. "Do I?" He asked. "You do" I said.

There was a awkward silence...

"Can you comfort me like I comforted you that time?" He asked. "Just dont hit me like I hit you" I chuckled. He rested his head on my shoulder as I hugged him. Then I heard him cry.

He wasn't really that time of person to just cry, and it broke me. "Hey look it's okay please don't cry" I said. But that made it worse. 'I'm so stupid' I thought. I just rubbed his back.

"Its not okay..." He sobbed. "Come here we can cuddle okay" I said, sitting on the bed.

Time skip:
After about 30 minutes of him crying and ranting about how his life was over, he fell asleep. I quietly got up and knocked on Chan's door.

"Hey Y/N what's up?" He said. "Are you doing Channies room?" I asked. "Yeah would you like to join me?" "Yeah" I replied.

I sat next to him on the couch and saw he was eating spicy noodles. "Not this again" I laughed. "Its not even that spicy" He lied. "Let me try some" I said.

"It might be to spicy for you" He said. "Let me tryyyy" I said. He handed me the bowl and some chopsticks. "It's not that spicy... HOLY SHI-" Chan covered my mouth and laughed it off as I grabbed a bottle of water.

I moved his hand and opened the water. "Hey guys I told you guys not to do that" Chan said, frustrated. "What happened?" I asked, looking at the comments.

OT7stan000:
Omg Y/N! Hyunjin is such an Asshole to you

Chanshairbrush:
Hyunjin Disrespecting a girl like that. I wouldn't let that shit slide.

"Stop doing that" I demanded. Chan just ate his noodles silently suffering. "Seems like youre the one who cant handle the spice" I laughed. He just glared at me.

Yoogisrealwifelikefr:
I want to beat hyunjins ass at the airport like he beat Y/N

"I used to fight Hyunjin you know? Im not a victim, we both are. I usually stated the fights anyways. Y'all should be attacking me not him. Leave him alone. If I see that video of me and Him fighting, im reporting your account" I said.

Bang Chan POV:
I stared at Y/N and saw absolute anger in her eyes. "Give me the milk" I said. It would be an excuse for me to end the live before she cursed someone out.

She handed me the milk and I drunk it. It was so refreshing. "Ah I have to end the live Aw that sucks oh well" Chan shrugged.

Jakeenhypenreal:
Y/N, are you defending Hyunjin because you feel threatened.

"Okay bye-" "No because hes my boyfriend dumbass!" She yelled. I quickly jumped up and turned off the live.

"...You're going to get in trouble" I said. "I know" She sighed.

Y/N and Hyunjin's Relationship was Out.