𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟭𝟴

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[Partner switch]

[Partner switch]

Y/N POV:
"I hate you" Hyunjin said. Those 3 words felt like a stab in the heart, as tears streamed down my face.

Suddenly someone opened the door. "What the hell is going on?" Lee know asked. He looked At Hyunjin then at me, covering my face so no one could see me cry.

"Wait Y/N I didn't mean-" "You should go" Lee know said, pulling me in for a hug. Hyunjin just nodded and walked out without saying a word.

Lee know just hugged me tight and rubbed my back. "Hey calm down what happened?" He asked. "He hates me" I mumbled. "I'm sure he doesn't mean it" He replied.

Lee Know POV:
So that's what he said to her? No wonder she's so upset. I pulled out my phone and text Jisung.

Cat Lady🐈🐈‍⬛:
Hey Jisung, Can we finish the movie
Later? Y/Niee is really upset.

Quokka🐿:
Yes yes, anything for Y/N✨

I put my phone back in my pocket. "Are you okay now?" I asked, noticing her breath becoming steady again.

She nodded. "I'm sorry" She said, wiping her nose. "Why are you sorry?" I asked. "I got your shirt all wet" She replied, pointing to my shirt.

"It's okay don't worry it's okay" I said, patting her head. Her eyes were red and she looked really sad.

"Do you like tea?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay how about You and I go out for some tea" I said. "That would be nice" She said.

"Theres this really good cafe down the street. Not many people go there so you don't have to worry about paparazzi or whatever" I informed her.

"You might wanna change your shirt first." She said, sitting on the couch. "Ah yeah I'll be right back" I said, running upstairs.

I saw Han dramatically playing dead. "Get your ass off the floor" I said. "Aha you got me! What happened with Y/N?" Han asked. "Let's just say she's not having a good day" I replied, putting on a new shirt and a sweater.

"You two must be going out" Han said. "Yeah I just want her to feel better" I sighed. "Understandable. Y/N deserves the whole world." he replied.

I nodded and walked back to the practice room. "Do you want to walk?" I asked her. "Yeah I need some fresh air anyways" She smiled. But the smile was obviously forced.