𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟬

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[Hellevator]

[Hellevator]

Y/N POV:
Me and Lee know finally finished recording. I must admit, it was good. We still didn't have a second song, and its really hard to think of one.

"Maybe we can do... Case 143" Lee know said. "That dance wont be the same without 8 people though" I replied. "Oh yeah" He sighed.

"I don't really know then" He said. "Lee doesn't know!" I laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Do you like.. Dream glow? By Charlie XCX and BTS?" He asked.

"I love that song I was actually listening to it earlier" I replied. "So why don't we do dream glow!" He suggested. "You're a genius" I said. "I know" He replied.

"Lee know finally knows" I chuckled, as he side eyed me.

Hyunjin POV:
"No Hyunjin the note doesn't start off high it starts low then goes high!" Han said, for the 5 time. "I don't get it" I replied, standing still.

Han sighed, "Come on man you're a great singer just do it!" "Why can't you just do it again or something" I asked. "We want to surprise Stay, Onces, Midzys, Xhoe- VILLAINS! We want their minds to he blown away!" Han replied.

"I don't get how im supposed to sound emotional" I said. "Think of something that makes you sad or mad. but not so sad that you'll cry because I cant handle people crying" Han replied.

Sad? There were a lot of things that made me sad. Or mad. I drunk some water and signaled Han I was ready.

While I was waiting for my part to come, I thought of something that made me sad.

Flashback:
"Did you talk to her Chan?" I asked. "No, she seems quite busy" He replied. "She never text me back even though I apologized" I sighed. "Maybe you need to.. just give up, maybe she doesn't forgive you." Chan said.

"Maybe you need to.. just give up, maybe she doesn't forgive you."

Hyunjin POV:
"One two three!" Han counted.

"Baby I pray yeah~ Baby I pray yeah~ jebal nae ireumeul bulleojwo!"

Han cut off the music and clapped. "That! That was it! You did better than me" He said. "Did I-" "You need to do this part to! Yeah!" Han said, shoving a piece of paper in my hand.

"I don't think I can-" "Yea you can! Go Hyunjinnie, go Jinnie, go Jinnie" Han cheered. I drunk some more water and sighed.

"neo eopsi sal su eomneun geol. dasi nae pume angyeojwo! deoneun neol honja dul sun eopseo! Baby, I just... pray"

Han looked amazed. "I don't know whats on your mind but you did that!" He said. "Adding your rap would make it so much cooler!" I replied.

"I mean I am amazing" Han said, flipping his hair back. "Mhm" I nodded, setting my headphones down.

"Whats on your mind Hyun?" Han asked. "Huh? Nothing. Why?" I asked. "I don't know you seem sad. I know you Y/N got into an argument though. What was is about?" Han said.

"Thats not important" I replied, packing my stuff. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Ima head back to the dorms" I replied.

"Alright see ya!" Han waved goodbye, as I walked out the door.

Y/N POV:
"Hey ima get some lunch you want anything?" I asked. "Oh no im good" He replied. "Okay I'll be back" He nodded and I walked out.

As I walked in the elevator scrolling on my phone, then I ran into someone. 'Hyunjin' I pressed the button for the door to open but he had already pressed what floor he wanted to go on.

I groaned in frustration. He didn't say anything, instead he just leaned against the railing and said nothing.

"...So erm I..." He ran his fingers through his hair anxiously. I looked at him. "I've seen your messages" I said. He was silent for a minute.

"I know, you tend to leave me on read a lot" He said, with a shaky voice. "I just don't know what to say..." I replied. "You don't accept my apology? Was it not good enough?" He asked.

"I don't want to talk to you" I replied. "But I said sorry" He said. "Sorry doesn't fix everything" I sighed. Hyunjin cleared his throat and pressed the third floor.

I saw pure sadness in his eyes. The elevator stopped. "This isnt the third floor" He mumbled. He kept pressing the button. "You're going to jam the elevator!" I said. "How would that happen?" He asked. "It just did stupid!" I groaned.

"Oh" He replied. He sighed and slid down the wall, sitting in the corner like a child. "No one's answering elevator service" I said, leaning against the railing.

"I'm on a Hellevator" Hyunjin groaned. I glared at him. "Am I that bad to be around?" I asked. "Right now you are" He replied.

"Why?" I asked. "Because you just yelled at me" He mumbled. "How old are you five? Why are you acting so emotional?" I face palmed.

"Im not being emotional" He said, burying his face back into his knees. It was an awkward silence.

Hyunjin POV:
Oh god she still hates me. Im not even being emotional. "Really? Thanks!" Y/N said. She looked so happy.

"Who was that?" I asked. "It was Lee know he's going to call maintenance." She replied. "Hm" I hummed.

She sat on the other side of the elevator, avoiding eye contact. "Do you hate me..?" I asked. "I don't, I just strongly dislike you." She replied.

"You look tired, have you been getting enough sleep?" I asked. "I haven't been getting that much sleep" She replied. "Me neither" I replied.

We sat silently for 5 minutes. "I... I uhm.. I accept your apology" She mumbled. I looked back up and saw her looking away.

"You do? Why?" I asked. "Because.. I- I like you a lot" She said. "You do?" I asked. "I already told you that!" The said. "Well yeah but I thought you hated me" I replied.

"I don't hate you I love you" She said. "I love you too Jagiya" I smiled. She sighed. "Soo wanna cuddle?" I asked. "No" She replied.

Time skip: Lee know POV:
"Hey Y/N-" I stared at Y/N sleeping in Hyunjins arms while Hyunjin was scrolling on his phone.

"Oh Y/N wake up" Hyunjin said, pushing Y/N's head off his shoulder. "Ugh fine. Oh hey Minho!" Y/N said, standing up and running out.

Hyunjin started to follow her but I grabbed his wrist. "Did you two finally make up?" I asked, smiling. "Yeah" He said blushing, as he slicked his hair back.

I pat his back. "How'd you do it man?" I asked. "It was actually easier than I thought" He replied. Really? How come?" I asked.

"She loves me" He smiled.