𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟭

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[I missed you]

[I missed you]

Y/N POV: next day
I walked in the dorms and looked around. Minho would usually be on the couch or at the bar. Hm where is he?

"Oh hey Y/N" Jeongin smiled. "Hey! Where's Minho?" I asked. "Ah him and Han went out somewhere" He replied. "Ah okay" I nodded.

"Your hair looks like cotton candy" I said. "Ah man now I want some cotton candy!" He pouted. I reached in my wallet and handed him 10 dollars.

"Then go get some" I said. His eyes lit up. "Thank you" He bowed. I was hungry so I walked over to the fridge and looked.

"They don't have anything in here" I thought. It was mostly protein shakes and left overs. I closed the fridge and bumped into someone.

"Ah Felix hey" I said. "Can you hand my my ramen? It has my name on it" He said. "Sure" I replied, handing him his ramen.

"I also would like to apologize. I knew you liked Hyunjin Hyung and I kissed you anyways. I don't know what's wrong with me" He said. "Nothing is wrong with you Lix" I replied, "It's okay"

"You forgive me right" He asked. "Of course" I smiled. I held my arms out and we hugged for the first time in a long time. "I missed you" He said. "I missed you too Lix" I replied.

A/N: Hi guys! I just wanted this to be a short chapter. Sorry for not updating