𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟬𝟰

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[Louder]

Y/N POV: The next day
"Hey!" I smiled, as I walked in the dorms. "When did you get a key?" Hyunjin asked. "Felix gave this to me like 2 years ago, anyways I bought cupcakes my mom made them!" I said.

The boys came running over to me. "Let me put them down first!" I giggled, placing the cupcakes on the table. "Are they poison?" Hyunjin asked. "Do you want one or not?" I asked.

"No Thank you, also I fixed your abomination." He said. "What?" I asked. He dragged me to the studio. "This is assault!" I yelled. "Sit down" He sighed, opening the computer.

"And if I don't?" I asked. "Don't start with me." He said. "Or what?" I asked. "Not in the mood." He said. "Why not?" I asked, sitting down sipping my juice.

"Why would I tell you?" He asked. "You don't think this experience could be a time to bond?" I asked. "I don't want to bond with you of all people" Hyunjin said. Oh. "Anyways let me see what you got done." I said.

He played the Audio and I must admit, it was good. "Wow I'm impressed, you did this yourself?" I asked. "Yeah" He said. He looked lost in space. 'I wonder what's wrong' I thought. "Okay what's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong just.. tired" He said. "Tired? Okay yeah. It's not like you slept for like 14 hours" I said. "Whatever" he said. "Okay well do you wanna start recording today?" I asked. "Yeah sure" He said.

"Did you write your own rap or are you using the one in the song?" I asked. "I wrote my own" He said. "You wanna record first?" I asked. "Huh? Oh no you can go first" He said. "Omg what's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm just tired" He said. "Seriously? How long do you usually sleep?" I asked. "It has nothing to do with sleep" He said.

"Then-" "Are you going to start recording?" He asked. "Oh yeah right" I said. I pulled my lyrics out of my pocket and put on the headphones.

"Ready?" He asked. "Yup" I replied. As music started playing. "If you wanna runaway with me I know a galaxy and I can take you for a ride I-"

"Try singing a little louder" He said. "I always sing like this" I said. "We have to match eachothers energy." He said. "So I have to be loud?" I asked.

"And you don't sound bold enough" He said. "Okay I'll try again!" I sighed, putting my headphones back on.  "If you wanna run away with me I know a galaxy and I can take you for a ride" I said. He nodded his head.

"Alright do the next part" He said. "I had a premonition that we Fell into a rhythm where the music don't stop for life" I sang.

"Glitter in the sky glitter in my eyes Shining just the way I like." "Redo the Glitter in the sky verse" he said. "What's wrong with it" I asked. "I wasn't recording that part." He said.

Ugh. "Glitter in the sky glitter in my eyes Shining just the way I like~" "Okay good" He said.

"If you feelin' like you need a little bit of company you met me at the perfect time. "You want me, I want you baby, my sugar boo. I'm Levitating. My milkyway we're renegading.."

Time skip
"Good job" He said. "Thanks! You ready to record?" I asked. "Mhm.." He said, walking into the studio. "Ready?" I asked. "Yeah" He said. "I'm one of the greatest..." He paused.

"Uh.. let me start over" He said. "You good?" I asked. He shook his his before passing out. Oh shit what do I do in this situation? Did he die? Did my mom poison the cupcakes?! Wait he didn't eat one.

"Hyunjin?" I panicked, I dragged him on the couch. Oh he's pretty light, Felix wasn't kidding. What am I supposed to do when someone passes out?! "Hey Siri what do you do if someone passes out?" I said.

'Sorry I do not understand'

This dumb ass phone Istg.

'What to do if someone passes out'

Okay so Google didn't help at all. What helps me wake up? When someone pours water on my face! I grabbed my water bottle and dumbed it on Hyunjins face.

He opened his eyes and glared at me. "What was that for?!" He asked. "You passed out" I said, "gonna tell me what's going on?"

"I'm on a diet" He said. "Didn't you eat a whole bowl of ramen yesterday?" I asked. "Yeah right after you left I went to the gym to burn the calories off" He said.

"So when you do eat you just burn it off? That's not good. Why are you dieting anyways? You don't need to diet" I said.

"The company told me too" He said. "I don't listen to this company when they say I need to diet because it's stupid." I replied.

"Eat a cupcake." "No" He said. "Eat it" I repeated. "No" He refused. "EAT THE DAMN CUPCAKE!" I demanded.

"Fine." He sighed, stuffing the whole cupcake in his mouth. My facial expression must've changed. "What?" He asked. "Don't talk with your mouth full!" I said grossed out.

After he finished his cupcake we just sat there. "How about we record tomorrow." I said. "Can we do a different song?" He asked. "What do you have in mind?" I asked.
.
.
Next Day:
"Neo ttaemun-e onmom-i taolla. neo ttaemun-e simjang-i mogmalla. Like a fever fever fever fever. neol ango sip-eo neol ango sip-eo"

(Fever by Enhypen)

"I'm surprised I convinced you to do this" he said. "It's out of pity, go do your parts." I sat by the computer and gave him a thumbs up to go.

"Don't stop, geulae all day, all day, taewojwo. Please stop, naui taeyang-iyeo geuman baby, oh babe." His voice was so soothing I was mesmerized. Ew. "You want to record the other part yet?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" He said. I'm glad to see was back in a good mood and seemed to feel better. How could I tell? Because he's been annoying the absolute hell out of me.

I yawned, I was pretty tired. "Do you all have any coffee?" I asked. "No, we can go to that coffee shop if you want." He said. I guess my face lit up because he giggled, "I'll take that as a yes."

I nodded. "You're paying right?" I asked. "50/50?" He asked. "You're the one who offered, it's not like we made plans" I said. He rolled his eyes and I giggled.