𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟬𝟴

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[Tell me you hate me]

Y/N POV
I don't get why I'm even mad. I said I didn't care about the rumors, suddenly I do. The death threats just made me lose it. I went in my closet and looked for something to wear. A hoodie and sweatpants should be good.

I brushed (Or combed) my hair and put on a baseball cap. Time to go! Suddenly there was a knock on my door. I ran to answer it. I opened the door and saw none other than..

"LIXXIE!" I said in excitement. "Hey Y/N~" He said, giving me a hug. "Come In" I said, "I have some food in the fridge if you're hungry." "Where are you going today?" He asked. "Me and Hyunjin need to finish recording" I replied.

"Have you found your second song yet?" He asked. I sighed, "yeah. He picked it" I said. "What song did he pick?"

Time skip
Bold [Hyunjin]
Normal [Y/N]
Both [Bold italic]

"Tell me you hate me deo isang neol beotil su eobs-eo"

"But I know, you and me eojjeol su eobs-eo (oh-oh)"

-

"Good job" Hyunjin said. "Why do we have to do this stupid ass song anyways" I asked."Because, I asked nicely Jagiya" He said. "Stop calling me that" I said, feeling my face heat up.

He gasped dramatically. "Is Jagi getting flustered? No one can resist my charm! I'm the charmer." Hyunjin said. "Ew" I scoffed, "Let's finish recording" "You love me." He said. "You wish." I replied, Putting on the headphones.

He stood on the other side of the mic and patted my head. I rolled my eyes and turned on the mic. "One two three"

"I'm going crazy now geodjab-eul su eobs-i nan"

"dasi tto i bam-eul jisaeunda"

"The moment when I close my eyes All I see is red lights, red lights, red lights"

"dojeohi neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun"

"Make you feel my love, oh"

"eodum-i dwideop-in bam"

Make you feel my love, oh"

"aljanh-a neol gamanhi dul su eobsneun geol"

I stared at Hyunjin as he sang, admiring him. He wasn't ugly. He was just annoying. But he looked so calm and humble when he sung.

He stopped singing and looked back at me. I turned off the mic. "Like what you see?" He asked. "I-uh no that's gross" I said, taking the headphones off. I started to walkout but he grabbed my hand and spun me to face him.

"Are you calling me gross?" He asked. I scoffed and looked to the side. "Aw is Y/N flustered?" He asked. "In your dreams" I said. He turned my head to face him. Our faces were inches apart. "W-what are doing Hyun-"

He cut me off with a kiss. I felt my heart race as I kissed him back. "Hey Y/N I-" I turned around. "OMG FELIX!" I panicked, pushing Hyunjin. "Wha- WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!" Felix yelled.

"He kissed me first I swear! Ugh that was so gross can't believe I did that I need to wash my mouth" I said. "What are you Jealous" Hyunjin asked, standing in front of Felix.

"I'm not jealous" Felix groaned. "Then why are you so mad?" Hyunjin asked. Felix furrowed his eyebrows and walked off.

"Jealous" Hyunjin mumbled. "What is wrong with you are you crazy?! That was a stupid thing to pull!" I said. "You kissed back so you obviously enjoyed it" he said. "I hated it, I hate you. I'm going home" I said, grabbing my stuff.

"Wait no I'm sorry-" "sorry won't work" I said, walking out. Who does he think he is to just kiss me anyways. I must admit I liked the kiss. Wait no that's gross. I hate his guts. I got in my car and drove off.

Next Day: Hyunjin POV
I still don't get why Felix is so pissed. He obviously likes her or something. "Oooh who are you baking for?" Changbin asked, reaching for a cookie.

I slapped his Hand. "These aren't for you" I said. "Then who are they for?" Jeongin asked. "Y/N" Seungmin said.

I threw a towel at him. "I guess that means it's true" Lee know snickered. "Whatever" I scoffed, putting the cookies in a container.

"Hope your little girl friend likes them" Han laughed. I ignored him and walked out, putting the cookies in my bag.

Y/N hasn't talked to me now I feel bad. Maybe I teased her to much. I started the car and drove to her house.

Y/N POV:

*Knock Knock Knock*

Who was it now? I looked out the peep hole. Hyunjin? I opened the door and leaned against the frame. "Why are you here?" I asked. "I brought you some cookies" He said. "Why thank you" I said.

"And look I promise I'll stop teasing you" He said. "No you're good" I replied. "You sure?" He asked. "Look at you being all concerned" I said, grabbing the cookies.

"You haven't talked to me since I kissed you so I assumed you were mad because-" I gave him a quick kiss. He looked shocked. "Y-you're not mad" he asked. "No I'm not mad" I said.

He held on to his chest. "Oh thank god" He said dramatically. "You're still annoying though" I said. He chuckled, "Just being the drama llama I am" "you wanna watch cartoons and eat these?" I said.

"Of course" He replied.