𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟮

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════["In love"]

["In love"]

Y/N POV:
"Hey Y/N! When did you get here?" Lee know asked. "I just did" I replied. "Ah okay! I cant practice today Me and Han are going somewhere" He said.

"Oh okay!" I said, as Him and Han skipped out. "Ah Nayeon texted me! I gotta go" Felix said. "...okay" I replied. He gave me a quick side hug before leaving.

I walked in the practice room and saw Hyunjin sitting on the floor. "Hey Jagi- Y/N I'm talking to stay" He said, staring at me, smiling.

"I'll leave then" I said, grabbing a bottle of water. "You can stay if you want to" He said, scrolling on his phone. "Oh okay. I just need to practice" I said.

He nodded and I walked to the other side of the room. "You don't want to join the live with me?" He asked. "No not really" I said, putting on my headphones.

"Please, stay and (your fandom name) wants you to!" He said. I sighed and sat next to him on the floor. "I convinced her!" He smiled.

SuperTuna: OMG ITS KIM Y/N

PredebutHan69: I stole Soobin s wallet

YoongiFan123: I SHIP IT OMG! Yoonji marry me.

Waffletoast: He seems so happy around her!

Hyunjin looked at the comments and smiled. "Ah everyone it happy to see you" He said, putting his hand on my thigh while reading the comments.

It was out of the cameras frame, but I could feel my face heat up. "What were you dancing to?" I Asked, moving his hand.

He looked at me and grabbed my hand holding it out of cameras view. "I was dancing to what stay requested" He said, still staring at me.

"Oh really?" I asked? Trying to avoid eye contact. "Yeah. I was about to dance to Money" He said, still staring at me.

"Ah okay" I nodded. "You should dance to it" He said, standing up and extending his hand. "Fine" I sighed, grabbing his hand standing up.

He played the music and He just sat down, staring at me.

I started dancing and a smile appeared across his face. "You're a good dancer Jagiya" He said. I wanted to throw something at him. He said that on Vlive!

When the twerk part came Hyunjin covered the camera and then burst out laughing. I glared at him. "Continue" He said, smiling.

Time Skip:
"You want to watch a movie?" Hyunjin asked. "Yeah what do you wanna watch?" I said. "Deadpool. Not 1... 2!" He replied. I rolled my eyes, "Fine"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I rested my head on his chest as he played the movie.

"So did you and Lee know finish recording?" Hyunjin asked. "We finished our first song, not the second one though" I said. "Hm" He hummed.

"Ima go get us some snacks" I said, moving his hands and getting up. "Okay" He replied, smiling.

I walked downstairs and saw Chan wrapping up Felix's Leg. "Hey that hurts!" Felix groaned. "I know I know sorry!" Chan said.

"Woah what happened?" I asked, grabbing some chips. "Felix was practicing and he hurt himself" Chan said. "Dont touch where it hurts!" Felix demanded. "I have to Lixxie" Chan sighed.

"I'll wrap his leg cause you aren't doing it right" I said, putting the snacks on the counter. I walked over and unwrapped Felix's leg.

"Oh thats a bad bruise. You wont be able to dance for a while" I said. "Seriously? But the concert is in 2 weeks Y/N- OW!" He groaned. "Yeah... you might wont be able to dance but you can sing" I shrugged.

He sighed. "But I have to dance with Hyunjin and Lee know" He said. As I wrapped his leg up I thought of a solution. "I have an Idea"

Hyunjin POV:
As I was scrolling on my phone I wondered what was talking her so long. I got up but I phone went off. Then it went off again. And again.

I picked up my phone and saw a lot of Tiktok and Twitter notifications.

'They look so in love'

'There's no way they AREN'T dating'

'The way he stares at her!'

'The way he covered the camera while she was dancing is literally boyfriend material'

'If they aren't together I don't believe in love istg'

'HE CALLED HER JAGI!'

I felt my face heat up. Was I that obvious? Suddenly Y/N came upstairs and plopped on the bed. "Where's the snacks?" I asked.

"Ugh I forgot" She groaned, getting under the cover. "Why are you so tired?" I asked. "Felix got hurt or whatever and everytime I tried to help he kept annoying the crap out of me" She replied.

I chuckled and she threw a pillow at me. "Btw you should check Twitter." I said. "What happened?" She asked. "There's rumors about us dating" I replied.

"Aren't we?" She said. "We are?" I asked. "We may as well" She replied. 'Yes' I thought. "So you don't care about the rumors?" I asked.

"They aren't rumors if they're true" She replied. "Ah okay" I said, pressing play on the movie.

Y/N POV:
I woke up to Hyunjin singing in the shower. "SHUT UP!" I yelled. "NO" He yelled back. I just woke up to a grown man singing bubble guppies.

"BUB-BUB-BUBBLE GUP-GUP-GUPPIES! BUBBLE GUPPIES!" He sang. Eventually he stopped. I sighed in relief.

"BABY SHARK DU DU DU DU DU DU!"

Oh. My. God.