𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟭𝟭

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[Jagiya?]

Y/N POV:
I woke up to see Hyunjin still asleep. He still had his arm around me and I didn't want to wake him up. I moved his arm slowly and got up quietly.

'Phew he's still sleeping' I walked to the bathroom and washed my face. I guess I'll get some breakfast. I put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked down stairs and was greeted by Chan, Han, Felix, and Jeongin. "Hey Y/Niiee~" Jeongin said. "Why do all of you guys call me that again?" I chuckled. "You gave all of us nicknames" Chan replied.

"Yeah good point" I shrugged. Felix was being extremely Quiet. Maybe he was tired. "Where's your squish mellow I got you?" Han asked.

"I want one!" Jeongin groaned. "It's in my car why you want it?" I asked. "No I was just wondering. How was you and Hyunjins little sleepover?" He teased.

"He's not that annoying I guess" I said. "I smelled food so I'm here" Changbin said. Seungmin was behind him. "Does Hyunjin always sleep this late?" I asked. "Yeah" Lee know replied following Seungmin. "Hm" I hummed.

I got some food and sat next to Felix. "Hey lix what's up" I asked. "Just eating" he said, scrolling in his phone. Obviously. I saw Hyunjin walking down stairs fixing his hair. "Look who finally got up" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin came behind me and grabbed some food off my plate. "Morning Jagiya" He said. Walking off.

Everyone stared at him then at me. "Jagiya?" Felix asked, "Did he just call you baby?" "I told him to stop calling me that" I groaned.

"ARE YOU TWO FINALLY DATING?!" Han and Lee know yelled in unison. "Not yet" Hyunjin replied. I covered my face in embarrassment and shook my head.

"What's wrong Jagiya" He said, before bursting out laughing. Everyone started laughing except for me and Felix.

"You love me don't you" Hyunjin teased. "I hate you" I said. "That's not what you said when we kissed" He smirked. I felt my face heat up. "That's actually exactly what I said" I replied.

"You were the one who kissed me when I came over" He said. "YOU TWO KISSED?!" Changbin asked. "I saw it coming" Seungmin shrugged.

"I- well- Ugh shut up" I groaned. "My deepest apologies Sweetheart" He said. Felix pushed his plate back and walked upstairs. "Not going to finish your food?" Chan asked.

"Not hungry anymore" Felix replied, closing his door. "He's having one of those mornings I guess" Jeongin said. "Maybe" I shrugged. But I knew what was wrong.

He was Jealous.

I don't get why he would be jealous, he had his chance to ask me out. Maybe he was just nervous. After breakfast I was walking up to his room but I saw Hyunjin leaning on the wall. "I hate you, you know that?" I asked. "You don't mean that" He said.

"Yes I do! I'm glad the guys knew you were teasing. Well not Felix because now he's mad and-" "That's what you're worried about?" He asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Why do you care so much about Felix? I get you're friends and all, but you act like you like him" Hyunjin said.

"Maybe I do" I replied. His smile turned on to a blank expression. "No you don't" He said, furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean no I don't?" I asked. "You don't like him, you're just saying that so I leave you alone" Hyunjn said.

He caught me. "Whatever" I groaned, walking to his room to get my phone. I turned around and hyunjin pinned me to the wall.

"W-what do you think you're doing?" I asked, flustered. "Do you actually like Felix?" He asked. "Why do you care?" I asked. He whispered in my ear "Because I like you"

My heart stopped for a minute as he looked at me. "You're messing with me..." I said. "You're just trying to get in my head"

Then he kissed me. It was more magical than last time. I like him but I hate him, I don't understand. He pulled away and let go of my hands. I tried to speak but I couldn't.

"I'm not messing with you" He said. "I know that now" I said feeling my face heat up. He smirked. "Can I have my shirt back now?" He asked.

"I don't have another one tho the other ones being washed-" I said. "You don't need one" He said. I realized what he meant and threw a shirt at him. "Wear that you perv!"

He chuckled. "Whatever you say Jagiya"