𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟭𝟳

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[Betrayed]
-

Y/N POV:
"Y/N we need to talk..." Felix said. "About what?" I asked. He dragged me over to the couch and sat down.

"Is everything okay?" I asked. Felix ran his fingers through his hair. "I feel like ever since you and Hyunjin's been hanging out, you don't talk to me as much anymore.." He rambled.

I saw how sad he looked, and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry Lix, I've been so busy, I just haven't had the time" I said. He hugged me back and I could tell he was smiling.

"I have to make it up to you somehow! How about we go sit by the pool and just talk or catch up!" I said, eagerly. "That sounds great!" He replied. We walked outside and sat at the edge of the pool, taking off our shoes.

"I didn't know you felt like I was neglecting our friendship.." I said, fiddling with my hands. "It's okay! I just missed you... a lot" He sighed.

I ran my fingers through my hair anxiously. "Oh how are you and Nayeon doing with the demo and everything?" I asked.

"Oh good! We're working on Pop right now" He said. "What's taking you guys so long?" I asked, laughing a little. "We end up just talking and not getting anything done" He chuckled.

"Ah okay" I replied. "You wanna get in the pool? You can borrow some of my shorts after" He said. "Oh yeah su-" I thought of the hickey's and marks on my neck.

"Take your hoodie off then" He said, stepping in the water. Maybe I could just cover with my hair. I took off my hoodie and stepped into the water.

"BOO!" Felix said, jumping out of the water. "Ah I'm so scared" I said sarcastically. He frowned. "How do I never scare you?" He asked.

"I saw it coming" I shrugged. "Am I that predictable?" He asked. "Yeah" I said, laughing a little. A smile spread across his face.

"Your laugh is adorable" He said. "You think?" I asked. "I mean you're just adorable in general" He added. "Are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"Maybe" He replied, swimming closer to me. He held my hands under the water and looked at me, as if he was admiring my features.

Suddenly He leaned in... and kissed me.

Hyunjin POV:
I walked pass the Backdoor and saw Felix standing extremely close to Y/N. She was laughing and holding Felix's hand. Then...