𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟴

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[BIG DAY]

[BIG DAY]

Y/N POV:
"Break up?" He asked. "We're just really toxic for each other and it's not going to work out Hyun. Let's just be friends" I said. "Over 1 little argument you want to break up?" He asked.

"We've had multiple issues in this relationship" I said. "Well every couple has issues. And I already apologized so what's the big deal?" He asked.

"Saying sorry doesn't fix anything Hyunjin" I replied. "But I mean it though" He said. "That's hard to believe," I mumbled. "So you're just going to break up with me the day before the show?" He asked. "I just did so yeah" I replied.

"..will you at least hear me ou-" "I'm going to stay with Felix, Chan is going to come in here" I said. I heard him gulp. "Okay" He replied.

Just then Chan knocked on the door. "Bro, I brought snacks, ramen, eh.. yeah" He said, putting the stuff on the counter. "See you two tomorrow" I said, walking down the hallway.

'Room 143... 134? No it was 143' I thought. 'Where's the fucking key card?' I thought, as I looked in my pockets. "Hey Y/N-" "Omg Felix you scared me" I laughed nervously.

"You have the key right?" He asked. "You don't?" I said. "Chan didn't give you the key?" He asked. "I can't find it, why don't you have a key?" I replied.

"It's in the hotel" He said, "But, don't worry, I can get us a new one" "How?" I asked. "I just have to verify Channies account or whatever" He replied. "Let's go get the key then" I said.

HYUNJIN POV:
"I don't understand why she couldn't wait until after the performance. I'm performing Red lights with her Chan! The day after our break up. And don't forget taste!" I ranted.

"Me and you perform Red lights and we're friends" Chan shrugged. "Bro, the whole group is dating platonically, it's not weird for us" I replied.

"Look, it's your job to perform, you chose Red lights before you two even started dating. It's not a big deal" Chan said. "But she broke up with me and went straight to Felix like it was nothing" I groaned.

"She needs her space from you" Chan replied. "Of all the people, she went to stay with someone I told her she shouldn't trust nor be around" I said. "You can't control everything she does, she's grown" Chan sighed.

"I'm not controlling her I'm trying to-" "You are Hyunjin. Do you know that we ask Y/N to hang out all the time and she says no because "you said she cant" that's controlling and extremely toxic" He said.

He's right...

he's absolutely right. I didn't even have a response. "I apologized though" I replied. "Hyunjin- yeah you shouldn't be dating anyone anytime soon" Chan said. "What did I do wrong if I apologized?!" I asked.

"You have to show her that you're sorry" He replied.

Y/N POV:
Me and Felix finally got in our hotel room and sat on the edge of the bed. "So you and Hyunjin broke up?" Felix asked. "..yeah he's been such an asshole lately I don't understand" I sighed.

"It's my fault, I'm sorry" Felix said. "Hey it's not your fault okay? He's just immature" I replied. "I was immature not him, I shouldn't have posted that video out of jealousy. You're taking my side because you're my friend" Felix said.

"But it's not because of that, he doesn't even seem like he cares about me anymore. We saw people crowd around me, he saw me fall and told me to "Get Up" instead of helping me" I replied. "He cares" Felix mumbled.

"I knew the relationship wouldn't work out, but I tried so" I shrugged. "Maybe you need to hear him out" Felix said, looking at me.

"I'll hear him out" I sighed.

NEXT DAY: NEWARK

"Ugh I'm so excited but I'm so nervous and scared I'm at the same time" I sighed.  "You'll do great, don't worry." He smiled.

"You look amazing by the way" He smiled, giving me a quick hug. "You'll do amazing too! Don't mess up pop tho" I laughed. "Haha very funny" He said sarcastically. "Hey Felix, we're on first!" Nayeon beamed. "Got it. I'll see you later Y/N" Felix said, following Nayeon like a lost puppy.

"Next up we have... IM NAYEON AND FELIX FROM STRAYKIDS!" The announcer yelled. The crowd went wild as Nayeon ran out and Felix speed walked behind her. Just then, POP started playing.

I watched on the screen as Felix kept glancing at Nayeon to see if he was on point. "Hey Y/N" Hyunjin said, walking up to me. "Hey Hyunjin" I replied, fiddling with my hair. "Your hair looks good stop messing with it please" He said, putting my hands on my sides.

"One side looks better than the other it's really bothering me" I sighed. "I think it looks perfectly fine" He shrugged. "Well I don't" I said, brushing my hair again. "Can I see that?" He asked.

I handed him the brush and he grabbed some rubber bands. (If you don't have short hair, pretend you do). Hyunjin started brushing my hair and styling it.

(I couldn't find any pictures of curly hair with this style 😔 pretend it's silk pressed bestie)

"I like it, it looks a lot like yours a few months ago" I said. "That's where I got the idea from" He replied. "I don't think you are allowed to change my hair tho" I sighed. "What are the stylists going to do? If you don't like it you should be able to change it" He said.

I looked on the screen and saw Felix and Nayeon dancing to No Problem. The choreography they made was really cute. "Y/N," Hyunjin said. "Hm?" I asked. "I lo.. I wish you luck" He replied, patting my back. "Same to you" I nodded.

He walked away and I sighed. As much as I love him breaking up with him was the right thing to do.. right? "Y/N. Y/N!" Lee Know yelled, waving his hand in front of my face. "We're on next come on"

As I was walking out I saw Hyunjin looking at me, but he instantly looked away. I smiled at him a little and he smiled back, showing a thumbs up.

"Next up, Kim Y/N and Lee Know from Straykids!"