𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟬𝟯

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[We need a song]

Y/N POV:
Hyunjin and I stared at our screens in shock. "H-he's.... Partners dance..." I mumbled. "I don't want her as my dance partner!" Hyunjin scoffed.

"I don't want him as my dance partner either!" I said. Everyone else walked in the the room was nearly packed. I sighed. "We need to think of a-" I saw Hyunjin was gone.

I banged my head against the wall and groaned. "He's not going to cooperate, we're going to lose and be publicly humiliated." I sighed. "That's not true." Chan said.

"Yuh huh!" Seungmin said. Chan covered his mouth, "Don't listen to him." But he's right" I groaned. "See" Seungmin said. "Well if he won't cooperate, you cooperate, he'll eventually want to take over and then boom."  Chan said.

They walked away. That might work. I can choose things I know he'll hate and he'll want to take over. That's what Chan said right? Right!

I left the practice room to look for Hyunjin. JYPE had an important announcement and he was going to it. "Hyunjin come out come out wherever you are!" I said. I saw him in the kitchen eating some ramen.

"Get your ass back in the practice room there's a important announcement in like 5 minutes!" I said. "Don't you see I'm eating? Idiot" He said. "I will get that ramen and shove it up your a-" "Y/N, Hyunjin, come on" Felix said.

"Okay!" Hyunjin and I said in unison as we followed Felix. Of course I'd listen to my bestie.

'As you know, you've been separated into groups or partners for the dance competition in NEWARK'

Hyunjin and I looked at eachother, and rolled our eyes.

'You have 3 months to come up with 2 songs and 2 dances, original or Not doesn't matter.'

Talking erupted in the room as the video turned off. "I'm going to finish eating now." Hyunjin said. "After you eat we should head to the recording studio before anyone else." I said.

"Why?" He asked. "To come up with a song we can do." I replied. "You can do that, I'm making another bowl of ramen." He said.

I wanted to strangle him but I took deep breaths. As my wise friend Hoseok once said, 'Inhale Inhale Exhale Exhale' "No" I told him. "What do you mean no?" He asked.