𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟬𝟭

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

[You again?]

Y/N POV: 4 years later
I packed everything up in my suitcase. I was leaving America to go back to Seoul. My tour was officially over. After that competition 4 years ago, I decided to be a soloist, and debuted under JYP entertainment.

I always practiced when No one was there, because it was embarrassing to practice with someone for some reason. Felix was picking me up from the airport I was so excited to see him after 6 months.

I grabbed my suitcase and called my driver. I put on a baseball cap and a mask as paparazzi followed me outside. I walked as fast as I could, already shaking.

I don't like crowds. It was different on stage, I'm not as anxious then. Probably because there's not a lot of people invading my space.

My driver arrived and I quickly hopped in the car as paparazzi ran in front of the car and up to the windows.

I locked the door and put my baseball cap over my eyes. Felix was calling me. I didn't want to answer because it could start rumors.

It was FaceTime too. I hung up and called him regularly. "Hey." I said. "Is something wrong?" he asked. "Its just a lot of paparazzi." I said, fiddling with my hands. "Just try and relax they'll be gone soon" He said.

My driver honked at the people but only a few left. "I'LL RUN YOU OVER!" She yelled. "Don't do that Rei" I panicked. "Y/N calm down" Felix said. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

Rei started the car up again and the paparazzi took off. "Great now I'm going to be late." I groaned. "They can't let the amazing Y/N miss her flight" Felix said dramatically.

I laughed a little. He really helped me relax. We got to the airport. "See you in a few hours" I said. "Okay bye Y/N~" He said. "Bye Lixxie~" I said, hanging up.

Hyunjin POV:
"Who was that?" I asked Felix, who was smiling at his phone. "Y/N, why?" He asked. I scoffed. Her. "I can't believe you're still holding a grudge after 4 years" Felix said. "I'm not holding a grudge" I said, putting my hair up.

"Yeah sure you aren't" Han said. "Totally not" Jeongin agreed. I rolled my eyes at their sarcasm. "She's just so full of her self and overly confident. Always stealing the spotlight" I said.

"She's quite the opposite" Felix said. "Do you not watch her performances?" I asked. "You do?" Bang Chan asked. "They pop up on my feed. I replied.

"Y/N isn't full of her self." Han said. "And she isn't overly confident, she's barley even confident." Chan added.

"She's putting up a front" I rolled my eyes. "I think you like Y/N" Seungmin said. I nearly spit out my water and choked.

"Haha! NO!" I said. I saw Felix's face light up and he smirked at the other members. They nodded and snickered. "What's going on?" I asked.

"I need you to get my friend from the airport" Felix said. "Why can't you get them?" I asked. "I just realized I have plans" He said.

"Ask The others" I said. "You don't have to make a tiktok for a month" Felix said. I grabbed the keys. "What time?"

Y/N POV:
The plane had finally landed and I was so excited to see Felix. I grabbed my things and got off the plane. As soon as I got off the paparazzi came. Oh no... where's Felix? I called him and started walking away quickly.

The paparazzi followed me wherever I went. "Are you here" I asked Felix in a shaky voice. "You didn't see my message?" He asked. "No" I said, as paparazzi blocked my path.

"Excuse me" I said, walking the other way. "I sent one of the members to get you." Felix said. "Who-" Just as I said that I ran into someone. I looked up. "YOU AGAIN!" Hyunjin and I screamed in Unison.

He rolled his eyes. "HWANG HYUNJIN!" A girl screamed. Great there was more paparazzi. There were so many people in my bubble I couldn't breath.
Was I having a panic attack right now?! In public?

"Hey hey hey! Go away" Hyunjin said. Some listened but the majority stayed. Some guards came and escorted us to the parking lot. I ran to the car and got in as fast as possible, locking the doors.

I tried to stop shaking, while Hyunjin just stared at me. "Calm down." He said in an annoyed tone. I fiddled with my hands, "I'm trying."

"Try harder." He said. "How is my shaking affecting you?" I asked. "It's giving me a headache" He groaned. "Your existence gives me a headache!" I scoffed. "Oh does it?" He asked. "Yeah it does" I replied.

"Whatever let's just go" He said, starting the car, as I told everyone I had landed safely. The car ride was silent. Neither one of us wanted to talk to each other. "Your song was alright." I said, breaking the silence.

"Which one?" He asked. "Ice cream." I replied. "It was better than your new song." He smirked. "I gave you a compliment." I said. "It sounded backhanded." He said. "At least I tried." I shrugged.

He scoffed and I rolled my eyes. The rest of the car ride was completely silent.