𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟮𝟯

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════

════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════[You're a dick]

[You're a dick]

Hyunjin POV: Next Day
I got out of the shower and put on some dance cloths. Today was going to be a long day, especially since we need to find someone to replace Felix for Taste.

I walked into the practice room and saw Y/N and Lee know talking. He was technically making heart eyes at her. They were sitting on the floor watching a video.

Suddenly they burst in to laughter. "That was hilarious!" Y/N said. "It's technically I.N falling on his face" Lee know said. And they started laughing again.

"Hey what are you guys watching?" I asked, acting like I just walked in. "Look!" They said, holding the phone up to my face. "It's a piece of bread falling over..." I said.

Then they started laughing again. "Ah Anyways what did Seungmin say?" I asked Lee know. "He laughed and walked away" He replied.

"I still don't understand why you would choose Seungmin to dance to taste" Lee know added. "He was the first person that came to mind!" I replied.

"I'll do it" Y/N shrugged. "No you won't" I said. "What's the problem with her filling in for Felix?" Lee know asked. "Ask.. hm... Jeongin" I said.

"Just let Y/N do it she obviously doesn't mind" Lee know said, as him and Y/N snickered. "No" I replied. "Well I'm going to fill in for Felix anyways!" She said.

"You can't learn the dance in under 2 weeks" I replied. "I'm literally a dancer moron" She said. "You're also a procrastinator" I said.

She frowned. "Fine whatever, Lee know can you teach me the dance?" She asked. "Su-" "I'll be your teacher" I said. "I think Lee know is a better dancer" Y/N said.

"Okay and? I'm your boyfriend he's not" I said. She face palmed as Lee know smirked. "GUYS THEYRE DATING!" Lee know yelled, running out of the room.

"YALL ARE DATING?! FINALLY!" Han said. "I thought they already were" Jeongin said. "Yall two acted like a couple in public and everything" Changbin shrugged.

"I'm the onot one that's surprised?!" Han asked. "Han... sometimes you don't use your brain" Seungmin said. Him and Changbin laughed.

"I'm happy for you two" Felix said, smiling, but it quickly dropped. Everyone left but Felix didn't. "Hyun come here for a minute" Felix said. I nodded and followed him outside.

"You're a dick you know that?" He said. "Huh?" I asked. "I like Y/N" he said. I looked in my pockets. "Sorry im looking for the fuck I give" I said.

"Oh" He said, glaring at me. "Well I'm going to go teach my girlfriend taste" I said. He grabbed my shirt and stared at me. "Break up with her" He demanded.

"Or what?" I asked. He showed me a video of Me technically bullying Y/N. Pushing her around, fighting her, attacking her. "You wouldn't" I laughed nervously.

"Oh I will" He said. I grabbed his phone and took off running. He chased me and caught me pretty fast. "Delete it!" I said. "No!" He replied.

He pushed me and snatched the phone out of my hand. Chan and Lee know came out and pulled him off. "Delete it Felix!" I demanded. "Oh no to late" He said, pressing post.

I froze as Lee know and Chan looked confused. "...It's In drafts right...?" I asked. "256 views already? Ah man Stay doesnt Like this very much" Felix laughed.

I heard my phone go off over and over. I took it out of my pocket and read the comments.

Hyunjinsbigtoe:
What the fuck bro? What's wrong
With him?

Seungmins.eyelash.crumb:
This video seems old, but it doesn't matter. He bullied her, and I'm pretty sure he's hurt her pretty bad.

Yoongiswife:
Unstanning him, I'm OT7.

I felt a tear stream down my face...

Then another one...

And another one until I was technically sobbing. "Felix what's wrong with you?" Lee know asked, yelling at Felix. Chan Just lectured him as Han tried to comfort me. "Look I took it down See" He said.

"The damage is done now" I said.