Trend (Liskook)

Jungkook and Lisa are happily married for more than a year . They are quite famous on tiktok . In tiktok they usually share some special moments or events of their life . They also post some videos of them pranking each other . They have a huge fan following .

Present

Jungkook was scrolling through tiktok watching random videos . Lisa was infront of him focusing on her phone being unbothered about her surroundings . Suddenly a video caught Jungkook's attention . He felt amused about the new trend going around tiktok . The trend was about the man confessing about the times he was rejected by his wife in making love . He found the content great and thought of doing it . As it was the best time to do that he turned on his phone camera directing it towards Lisa . The video will show the wife's reaction while the husband will talk behind the camera . After turning on the video so that he will not miss any moments of Lisa's reaction .

Jungkook : To my ever so dear and loving wife .

This caught Lisa's attention so she looked towards Jungkook to find him looking at her through his phone .

Lisa : What is it kookie ?

Jungkook : I have tried to make love to you 300 times . But I only succeeded 50 times .

Lisa was flustered yet confused at that . But later she understood something that maybe it was another content for a video because he was recording . So she just smiled shyly .

Jungkook : To all the times I didn't succeed , the reasons are .

Too hot 35 times

Too cold 15 times

Too tired 50 times

Not in the mood 65 times

It's too late 19 times

On period 22 times

Next time 44 times

Every time he said the amount of times she would just look at him with wide eyes . She still can't believe that he actually counted the times . Being satisfied with her reaction Jungkook stopped recording and posted the video . Then he looked at Lisa to find her looking at him . Confused on why she was looking at him be broke the silence .

Jungkook : What's wrong lali ?

Lisa : Mind telling what was that Mr.Jeon ? (Cute angry expression)

Jungkook : Aaahh....hihi.... Don't get angry babe that was just a new trend I saw on tiktok . Besides what I said were true . (Hugging Lisa from the side)

Lisa : You seem so desperate because I reject it most of the time .

Jungkook : Of course . You're so hot that I have a hard time to control but then I get rejected . (Pouting)

Lisa : Well then Mr.Jeon . Let me make your wish come true . (Smirking)

Jungkook looks at her with wide eyes because he didn't expect this . He was also shocked because of her bold side . But before he could say anything Lisa pushed him by his chest on the bed . Now he was lying on his back in the bed while Lisa hovered on top of him . Lisa kissed him roughly and who is he to stay still . He also kissed her with the same pace . As one thing leads to another . Lisa made Jungkook's long wish come true that day with her bold side which shocked Jungkook .

THE END