Bestfriend (Liskook) [M]

Thanks for recommending ViralVTrend

~~~~~

Lisa was laying on her bed using her phone peacefully . Suddenly someone entered her room and she knew who it was so she didn't look up from her phone . The person took her phone from her and put it aside before laying on top of her .

"Yahh Jungkook !! Get up you're so heavy" Lisa said pushing her bestfriend off her . Jungkook groaned as he was very comfortable is laying on top of her as his face was in between her breasts .

"Shut up I'm tired" Jungkook said putting his face on the crook of her neck and hugged her resting his hands on her breasts . He started massaging her breasts and Lisa unknowingly moaned . Well , it was nothing new to them . They're bestfriends since childhood and were comfortable with each other way too much . After they became adults Jungkook started these kinky things with her . And Lisa not knowing anything let him be since she thought they are bestfriends .

Lisa is one innocent girl while Jungkook is the opposite . Lisa without her knowing always seduced Jungkook . And Jungkook being the pervert always become seduced . He have a crush on her since a long time but he never confessed thinking it might ruin their friendship . So instead of confessing he started being touchy with Lisa .

One day Jungkook lost control and he kissed Lisa and took her first kiss . It was his first kiss too . He thought Lisa would be angry but she wasn't . Instead she also sometimes kiss him when she is happy or excited . So this is how both of them are childhood bestfriends .

~~~~~

"What movie are we gonna watch ?" Jungkook asked as he sits on the couch eyeing Lisa who was selecting a movie . She was wearing a crop top and shorts making her look sexy amd Jungkook was slightly becoming hard . "I don't know . Maybe Notebook ??" Lisa asked and Jungkook smiled and nodded . Lisa turned on the movie and went to sit beside Jungkook on the couch .

As she was going to sit beside him he suddenly pulled her and made her sit on his lap . Lisa became shocked and looked at him in which he just smiled .

"Sit here instead . It's more comfortable" Jungkook said and rubbed his nose on her cheeks . His face went towards her neck and he inhaled her sweet scent . Lisa didn't say anything and just smiled as she liked his warmth . So she focused on the movie and Jungkook kept his face on her chest listening to her heartbeat .

In the middle of the movie Jungkook suddenly became bored . Lisa was still on his lap focusing on the movie . He saw Lisa's waist was being visible as she was wearing a crop top and he can also see her black bra which was seen through her crop top . He became turned on seeing her bra and waist .

He wrapped his hands on her waist and started massaging it . Lisa was too focused on the movie to realize anything . Jungkook started dragging his hand towards her breasts . He grabbed her one breast and squished it . It caught Lisa's attention . She looked at Jungkook with a normal look on her face .

"What ?" Lisa asked Jungkook and he nodded his head saying nothing . Then he indicated her to focus on the movie . When she looked back at the movie she couldn't focus as Jungkook started playing with her breasts .

~~~~~

Lisa was looking out of the window of a quite classroom crossing her hands on her chest . Jungkook came towards her and hugged her from behind . Lisa became annoyed as she looked at him with an annoying gaze . "Go from here . Because of you we got detention" Lisa said looking at Jungkook angrily but that seemed cute to Jungkook . He swore if she don't stop being like this he might fuck her right now right here .