Pure (Vsoo)

Jisoo and Taehyung were married but not happily . Their love was pure and noone coukd separate them . Even though they both loved each other to death Taehyung's mom was always a barrier in their relationship . She never liked Jisoo as her daughter in law . She always loved her friend's slutty daughter for her son but Taehyung never even talked with that girl even if the girl tried her best .

Taehyung's father and Jisoo's father were business partners and shared a great bond . And Taehyung fell for Jisoo at first sight when he became her patient once . But he didn't knew she was already his destiny....or not .

When they were introduced fo each other they both didn't get awkaward and hit off pretty quickly . They were given time to know each other before marriage and they used it in the best way .

They both fell in love with each other and got married too . After marriage Taehyung and Jisoo both lived with Taehyung's parents as their own house was still not ready . Jisoo thought it will be her time to impress her mother in law . She always tried her best to treat her mother in law in the best way but still couldn't win her heart .

Even if Jisoo was a doctor and busy she always made sure to never let her personal life and working life affect each other . She always balanced both . Taehyung too never let work affect his personal life and always showered his beautiful wife with love and care .

Taehyung's mother never liked the way Taehyung would always treat Jisoo the best . How he would treat her like she was made of gold . How he never let anyone hurt Jisoo .

His mother's friend's slutty daughter always used to say bad things about Jisoo to Taehyung's mom so that his mom would never like Jisoo . Well she do that because she want Taehyung all by herself and will try her best to snatch him from Jisoo . But Jisoo had Taehyung wrapped around her fingers and she made sure she never loses it .

As his mother's friend's slutty couldn't stop the marriage of Taehyung and Jisoo so she planned on making them forced to divorce and she is very serious about this because she wants Taehyung to only treat her as his Queen and not anyone else . And she have evil plans in her mind .

~~~~~

"Taehyung breakfast is ready" Jisoo shouted and Taehyung came downstairs hurriedly adjusting his cufflinks . He came towards Jisoo with his tie in his hand and pouted and Jisoo . Jisoo laughed at his cute gesture and made his tie for him . "There you go . Most handsome" Jisoo said and pecked Taehyung's lips making him smile .

"Come eat" Jisoo said and pulled Taehyung towards the table . "I don't feel like eating babe" Taehyung said and looked at Jisoo . "You always skip your meals today I'll make sure you eat fully" Jisoo glared at Taehyung before saying . So she served food on Taehyung's plate but he didn't bulge and looked at her as if saying something with his eyes .

Jisoo raised her eyebrows at him as if questioning him . "Feed me or else I won't eat" Taehyung said and smirked making Jisoo wide her eyes at him . "What are you saying ?? Mom is nearby...eat yourself" Jisoo said and tried hard to hide her blush which Taehyung found cute . "So what ?? You're my wife and it's normal for you to feed me" Taehyung shrugged and didn't waste any second as he pulled Jisoo on his lap . "Taehyung !!" "Shhh" Jisoo squealed and Taehyung shushed her with his finger . "Now feed me baby or else I'll take you to our bedroom and eat you . And I don't care if my mom hears us" Taehyung siad and smirked making Jisoo blush more hard . She slapped Taehyung's chest lightly and started feeding him .