Mistake (Jirosé)

Jimin : Let's break up

Rosé : W-what ? You're joking right ?

Jimin : No I am not . I am dead serious right now . I can never live my life like this .

Jimin said that with no emotion and expression he was just casually smoking on his cigar . Meanwhile Rosé was breaking down . She was so happy today that she officially became adult in this day . She thought her boyfriend will give her the best gift . It was indeed a gift but a painful one . As it was her 18th birthday it was their 2 years anniversary too . She also wanted to surprise him . But he surprised her way too fast .

Rosé : W-why are you l-like this ?? Are all this two years a joke to you ?? Was all our lovely moments joke to you ??? Why can't you change ?!? I tried everything to help you overcome your addiction ??? You promised me that you will be with me till the end ??? WHY JIMIN WHYYY !?!!?

Rosé said this while tears were flowing continuously from her eyes down to her rosy cheeks . While Jimin was still the same .

Jimin : I will NEVER change . Keep that in mind . Drugs will always be my life . You're just a part of it . And..... aren't promises meant to be broken . Just leave me alone . Ik you'll find someone .

Rosé : Why are you doing this ?!?!? It was supposed to be the happiest day of my life ??? It's my 18th birthday and our 2nd anniversary . Please Jimin don't do this!!

Jimin : I said what I said . I won't change my mind now .

He said that and turned around to walk away but stopped on his track hearing Rosé's next words .

Rosé : WHY ARE YOU ONLY LEAVING ME AFTER MAKING ME PREGNANT ??

Jimin turned to her and looked at her still with the same expression . He was stick on his decision to leave her and spending the rest of his life on drugs as he was an addict .

Jimin : I don't care . If you want you can keep it or abort it . Ask someone else to help you . Don't bother me .

With that he left . He left her alone on that cold night in her apartment's park . Rosé fell on the ground the moment he walked away . She had no one now . Her only happiness was Jimin who brought light in her life two years ago after the tragic accident which took her family from her . She then softly caressed her tummy .

Rosé : D-don't worry baby . M-mama will take good care of you . You have you aunties too .

With all the energy left in her body she got up . And made her way to her apartment which seemed extra cold today .

Few days later

Jin : JUST WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!?!

Jimin : Why are you so bothered ?

Jin : OBVIOUSLY I AM BOTHERED . THAT LITTLE GIRL IS ONLY 18 AND CARRYING YOUR CHILD WITHOUT YOUR HELP!??! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST BE A MAN ?!? YOUR ALREADY 24 !!!

Jimin : I will never be a man . I will be whoever I want . You don't need to bother at all .

Jin : You're unbelievable .

With that Jin stormed out of the room being completely done with Jimin's behaviour . While Jimin was just staring outside from the window with some white substance in his hand . Since , everyone got to know about him breaking up with Rosé and Rosé being pregnant everyone took their precious time to give him lectures . Now only the maknaes of both groups were left . Who knows one day they will also come to lecture him .

7 months later

It's been 7 month of their breakup and Rosé being pregnant . Jimin never came to check up on her . The other members of both groups were taking good care of Rosé as she was so young to be a mother . Rosé's health and body were not in it's best condition because she was young and weak . After that heartbreaking moment in her she became a mess . First her family left her and now the love of her life left too that too in this pathetic condition . She was just one depressed adult . She stopped eating anything and just cried for a few days but upor the plead of the others and because of her child she became a little normal . But still the one happy and cheerful Rosé was no longer available .