Regrets (Vsoo)

Taehyung's pov

Pak !

"JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!! I don't love you anymore , heck I can't even stand you anymore .... Yes I cheated on you not once not twice but many times !! It's my life my choice . If you don't like it just get out of here . Get out of my life !!"

Suddenly my eyes opened as I looked around breathing and sweating . Then I realized it was a dream not actually a dream but a flashback . I still remember it clearly even if it was months ago . How I slapped her and yelled at her . I remember every bit of her reaction . How she held her cheeks and just listened to me quietly without saying anything . How I wish I could turn back time and just hug her and kiss her and apologize her . I know she would have forgave me if I apologized but I didn't . I rather just vent my anger on her . And this is the result . Her leaving me with just regrets.  It's been months she have gone missing . No trace of her . No one knows where she is . After that night I never saw her . Now I just wish to have just a glance of her but I can't . Please come back to me Jisoo . I swear I will treat you like a Queen . I know I did so much wrong but please I had enough punishment . Come back to me , my love .

Flashbacks

No one's pov

Jisoo and Taehyung were the most loved and popular couple of their university . They were so much in love that everyone would admire them and some would get jealous . Both were each other's other half . No one could break them . Their family and friends were also very happy with them . On their graduation day Taehyung proposed Jisoo and she said yes . After a few months both finally became one infront of everyone . Everyone along with them thought that they would be happy ever after . While Taehyung became CEO of his dad's company Jisoo became one of the best doctors in Seoul National Hospital . Even if they were busy all the time they didn't forget to shower each other with love and care . But....life isn't always the same right ? It always have surprises to give a person . Taehyung and Jisoo's happy ever after was slowly fading away .

It all started when one day Taehyung had a business party . That party was full of heavy alcohols and people dancing their life out . Many girls also tried to seduce him but he ignored them because he had a wife already . But as he was full on drunk mode he lost himself and he did a 'mistake' that night . He did regret it but later thought that he was still young with all this marriage and stuff . Then he thought that he could never spend his life stuck with only one girl . There he started coming home late or he would not even come home . He would just go to bars and spend his night with other girls . In the morning when he would come home he would see Jisoo sleeping with her head on the dining table with foods infront of her . He would feel guilty about these but later would just brush off these thoughts . He thought he was already out of love but he was completely wrong .

One day Jisoo had to work in the hospital over night as she had a night shift . She came home next day evening . She saw Taehyung's car outside and smiled at the thought that he might be already home . Entering the house she saw a female shoe . She thought it might be her sister-in-law but she saw no one in the living room so she went towards the bedroom . She entered the bedroom without any thoughts but froze on her spot . There was Taehyung with a girl beside him snuggling into his neck naked . Tears started forming in her eyes . She felt sad , betrayed , angry every emotions . She loved Taehyung so much  that she never thought of him cheating on her nor she ever doubted him . But now the sight infront of her made her tears flow through her red cheeks . She was feeling so numb that the stethoscope, apron and bag on her hand fell . She sound made the two people immediately woke up . The girl immediately picked her clothes and left the room . While Taehyung just stared at Jisoo . He himself didn't knew what he was feeling . He was sad and guilty that she knew everything also happy that now she will not meddle in his life . Jisoo just left the room with tears in her eyes while Taehyung got up and wore his clothes then went to the living room where he saw her sitting on the couch with her face burying in her hand as she was crying silently . He felt bad . But he was still stucked in his decision of him not spending his life with one girl .

Taehyung : Jisoo-

Jisoo : H-how could you T-Tae ??

Taehyung : Jisoo don't act like this now . I hope you understand . I am a man and I can't supposedly spend my entire life with one girl .

Jisoo : HOW COULD YOU JUST SAY THOSE THINGS SO CASUALLY ???? YOU'RE NOT A MAN !! YOU'RE AN ANIMAL !!

Taehyung : Don't raise your voice at me Jisoo . I hope you understand .

Jisoo : You're not the Taehyung I used to love anymore . You are the worst . THE WORST ANIMAL IN THIS UNIVERSE !!

Pak !

Jisoo held her cheeks in disbelief . She can't believe that the love of her life just slapped her . She was holding her cheeks while looking at him tears flowing from her brown orbs .

Taehyung : JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!! I don't love you anymore , heck I can't even stand you anymore .... Yes I cheated on you not once not twice but many times !! It's my life my choice . If you don't like it just get out of here . Get out of my life !!"

With those words he left from there going towards the room which was once their shared bedroom . While Jisoo was still standing there . She can't even digest anything . She really hopes that this is all a nightmare and she would wake up soon . But again her cheeks were hurting indicating that it wasn't a nightmare . It's her life . Taehyung's words were echoing in her ears . Then his last sentence cought her attention 'Get out of my life' .

The next day Taehyung woke up in the morning and saw the other side of the bed empty . He thought Jisoo went to the hospital early again . But then suddenly reality hit him . He remembered each and everything that happened yesterday . Jisoo's tearful face , her red cheeks , red nose and her trembling hands and lips . Guilt rushed through his entire body . He got out of the bed then freshened up . The house was extra quiet that morning . He got down the stairs was looked around finding no one . Then suddenly he spotted something on the counter . It was two papers with something above it as a paper weight . He got closed to it and felt cold sweats all over his body . He slowly with shaking hand took the papers . One paper had the title 'Divorce' in it while the other was more like a short note saying 'Your wish is my command' . He also saw that the thing which he actually thought was a paper weight was her wedding ring . He was now sweating heavily and immediately ran upstairs to her closet . He almost tripped when he saw that it was fully empty . Then his own words echoed in his mind . 'Get out of my life' . He fell on the ground as tears streamed down his face . The more he didn't want to believe it the more he came to conclusion that She left him . He ruffled his hair in frustration and screamed his lungs out . He regrets everything .

Present

After those events in Taehyung's life he even stopped looking at girls . He started searching for Jisoo everywhere but couldn't even get a single thing . He went to her hospital and got to know that she took a transfer but no one knows where . Now it's been months but still there were no trace of Jisoo . No one knows where she is . Their family , friends all were so disappointed on Taehyung and were super sad at the sudden disappearance of Jisoo . But they lost their hopes too . Now Jisoo only became a memory to everyone especially Taehyung . He would still have nightmares about that day . He would pray to every God for Jisoo's return in his life . But there was no use . Jisoo is the best memory in his life and he will never forget it . Maybe in their next life they will live happily without any regrets .

THE END

A/N

All this time along I wrote stories with only happy endings . Now I thought of something new . Now the next stories will all be sad endings or might be actually happy ending . I myself don't know that whether this story is happy or sad . You guys judge it .