New books ?!

What's up guys !? So I'm actually back after a break and I told you guys I'll try to update my stories as soon as possible and I'm still trying lol . So the things is this is not actually a new oneshot but some choices .

As my two ongoing stories are almost at its end so I have a couple of stories in my mind and I don't know which one to start first .

So here I gave the main character introduction and a short description about those stories and you guys should tell me which one you want first . I also mentioned the ships beside them .

I'll start the one with the most votes after finishing my ongoing stories . So yeah scroll down and read the description then let me know .

Thank you !

1.Cold and colder (Vsoo)

Kim Taehyung , the hidden heir of the kims . No one knows his actual identity but he is famous in the business world as he is the President of Kim group .

Jung Jisoo , a famous doctor in Spain national hospital . She is famous for her beauty and coldness towards everyone . Got separated from her family and was raised by her foster parents . She was always a warm person but certain events in her life made her cold .

After a tragic moment of her life and a rough childhood , Jung Jisoo forgot most of the things of her childhood . She just went on with her life staying in her little cocoon with her two brothers who were nothing but supportive and the best brothers to her . Her life started taking turns when she met Kim Taehyung who had a mysterious identity . Her life got tangled up with him and in that process she gets to know many things about herself and others including her real identity . But that process is not simple as she faces betrayal from the person she started to love .

2.Secrets of sudden marriage (Liskook)

Jeon Jungkook , a famous personality in the business world known for his achievements in life . He is known to public as a playboy as he never had a certain someone in his life and was seen with multiple woman , until .

Kim Lisa , a young beautiful girl who have big dreams in her life and wants to achieve them . Born in a broken family she was basically raised by her step sister . Her life was peaceful but her father didn't like that peace and destroyed her life for the greed of money just like he did to her step sister . So in that way her life gets scattered into pieces .

Lisa wanted nothing but peace in her life . And her elder sister who was actually her step sister made that possible . She sacrificed her own life to protect and give her younger step-sister the life she couldn't get . But things are not always simple as Lisa's father sets a trap and ruins Lisa's life just like he ruined her sister's life . Being broken and hurt Lisa starts accepting her fate and adapts to her life as the wife of powerful person Jeon Jungkook and the mother of their child .

3.Miss Jennie Kim (Yoonnie)

Min Yoongi , a famous business tycoon known for his ruthless and cold personality . Only engrossing himself in work and not caring about his life made his parents to take the decision to arrange him with someone from the elites not knowing someone was already ruling their son's heart . Yoongi finding himself trapped in the mess wanted to escape making him take a huge wrong decision .

Jennie Kim , a famous fashion designer who worked hard to achieve what she have in her life now . People always call her as Miss Jennie Kim , as she is a single beautiful independent lady . But she have a bitter past too .

Jennie never believed in the phase "First love can never be forgotten" . But after going through it she can't help but agree to it . She always dreamed of being a fashion designer and the wife of Min Yoongi , the only person she loved . Everything was going just fine until she finds herself being abandoned by Yoongi . And when they meet after years she finds out he is engaged with someone else leaving her heartbroken .

4.Love of Revenge (Vsoo) {Short story}

Kim Jisoo , a mafia of underworld who is getting on with the mafia world in search of her twin sister with the help of her brother . She finds her but she is too late .

Kim Taehyung , a university student studying business to fulfill his aim in life . In there he falls in love with a sweet girl Kim Jiyeon . Unexpected things happens and he finds himself in a mess .

Kim Jisoo works hard day and night just to get a glimpse of the twin sister she lost . Getting in a mafia agency she works together with her brother to find the people who killed her parents and made the sibling get separated . When she finds her sister she realizes she is too late and her sister she can never meet her sister again .

5.Rewrite the stars(Vsoo)

Kim Taehyung , living in regret of his past mistake that haunts him everytime . A famous writer who expresses his feelings through his books but by an anonymous character .

Kim Jisoo , a simple girl who dreamed day and night to be a singer . But all her dreams gets crushed due to one person in her life .

Kim Taehyung always thought money is everything and love is just a delusion . Being surrounded by greedy and ruthless people all his life he thinks love can never beat wealth . When he had no one his life his parents gets him arranged with a sweet simple girl whom he misunderstood completely . When he knows the truth it is already too late as he loses the person forever .

6.Love in time(Jirosé)

Park Jimin , the owner of one of the biggest and influential company in the entire world . He is the most eligible bachelor at the age of 32 but finds himself falling in love with a girl much younger than him .

Kim Chaeyoung , a sweet girl who was forced to each and every decisions of her life and her step-parents decided everything in her life . Facing a betrayal from two of the closest person of her she goes strong and gets her revenge .

Kim Chaeyoung was adopted in a wealthy family where money was considered as everything in life . For her whole life she never had a say in her life as her step parents decided everything in her life including her love life . In that family only her step sister was close to her . But she never knew she was just a object in that family and was used . Even her fiancee used her and she faces betrayal from her fiancee and step sister who were in love . Later she finds her refugee and support in one of the relatives of her ex-fiancee whom she never knew .