Marriage and Divorce {2}

1st May , 2001

"Hi ! My name is Jisoo . What is your name ?"

"M-my name i-is Jennie"

"Don't be scared I won't hurt you . I just wanna make friends because I don't have any here . Will you be my friend ?"

"Let's be friends . I don't have friends too"

The two 6 year olds then shook their hands and from then their friendship started .

10th May , 2001

"Look at the two girls their . They might be
new here and they look so scared"

"Ya . Let's go talk to them"

"Hi ! Are you two new here ?"

"Y-ya we a-are new"

"Don't be scared . I'm Jisoo and she is Jennie"

"I'm Lisa and she is Rosé"

"Are you two sisters ?"

"No we're friends"

"Okay let's be friends all together"

The four 6 year olds then shook their hands together and took a oath that they'll be with each other no matter what . They took a promise of always being friends no matter what the situation is and always be with each other .

And they kept the promise .

~~~~~

16th October , 2016

"You know what ? I guess I'm falling for the boy named Taehyung"

"That's great . I think I'm falling for his friend named Yoongi"

"I liked Jimin since the start"

"And I like that bunny looking boy named Jungkook"

The four girls laughed as it sounds ridiculous that four best friends fell for four best friends .

~~~~~

9th December , 2017

"I love you Jisoo" Taehyung confessed to Jisoo on their ball party . He was holding her waist with one hand and the other holding her hand tightly . Jisoo's hold on his shoulder and hand tightened as she felt it hard to breath after knowing her crush loves her back .

"I love you too Taehyung" Jisoo replied with a smile as tears of happiness was forming in her eyes . Taehyung smiled at her revealing his boxy smile .

He didn't waste anymore time and pulled her closer capturing her lips in his . The kiss was soft and passionate with only love and longing being expressed . They pulled out after sometime and hugged each other ever so tightly .

"I think.....I fell for you Jennie" Jennie widened her eyes in shock hearing Yoongi dropping the words she wanted to hear for such a long time . She couldn't even reply to him when Yoongi pulled her by her chair towards him and just pressed his lips on hers .