Temporary Stay?

I headed to the city hall with the need to urgently change my name. I knew I had forgotten my documents and I have to resort to using my Passive ability of my beauty to get what I need done. I make my way to the desk where a short blonde haired blue eyed woman sat at the desk.

"Hello. How can I help you?" She greets me in what I can only assume is her fake customer service voice as she looks at me.

"Hi, I'm looking to change my name and quickly. Is there someone here who could help me?" I say looking at her as she judgmentally looks me up and down.

"Yes go to the second floor to room 223 and ask for Mr. Jacobs." She says quickly obviously not wanting to have to deal with me for much longer.

"Thank you, Miss." I reply as snarkily as I can before I make my way up to the second floor and to room 223. I knock on the door and a Olive colored man who I can only assume is Mr. Jacobs answered the door.

"Hello, the receptionist told me you wished to change your name Miss." Mr. Jacobs says.

"Time for me to flick on the charm and use the vampire abilities I have." I think to myself letting that aura fill the room. "Yes, Mr. Jacobs I am. You see I need it done now and done discreetly." I say looking at him. "Can you arrange that?" I ask.

I guess the aura was working cause he immediately grabbed papers and the necessary. "Yes I can." He states before getting to work.

He finishes it in about 2 hours and he finishes and hands me the documents. "Here you are Miss. These are legal and legit." He says.

"Perfect." I reply. "Thank you so much for your help Mr. Jacobs." I state before leaving and clearing the aura out of the room. As I am walking to the front door I'm reading the papers and he put my name as Scarlet Victoria Edwards. I'm 16. My birth-date was the same as my real one. The birth certificate stated that I was born in Manitoba, Canada. My parents were not named meaning I had foster parents which were named. Lillian Victoria Edwards and Joseph Harry Edwards. I also had both Canadian and American Citizenship as well as a passport and Drivers License. I stick all of this in my backpack and start walking heading to Alaska first. I did start running once I hit Saskatchewan, Canada heading for Yukon, Canada which has the borders of Alaska and Canada.

Several days later I stop in a Truck stop for Semi's and I paid to take a shower. Now don't think I didn't stop to take a shower every day. I Always smell like Crisp Green Apples,Pear,Pomegranate, Orange, and Apple Blossom. I head to the bathroom, locking the door. I set my backpack down and takes out my new clothes and my travel sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash, my toothpaste and toothbrush, lotion, my hairbrush, perfume and some makeup just to keep myself looking nice and smelling nice. I took my shower and spruced myself up and got back into my sneakers and packed up my bag legging my hair air dry in a braid, I walked into where the shelves of products are and I bought myself some drinks and food for the next couple of days as I had saved up some money when I lived with my family. I have a lot of money cause my mother was a lawyer and she did also leave me a lot of money cause she knew at some point this is what would happen. I Bought myself waters, Mountain Dew Code Red and Baja Blast with some snacks and meals.

I walk out of the truck stop and keep heading to Yukon, Canada. I headed directly to the forest so I can keep running since I didn't really need to sleep as much as a normal shifter would. Once I hit the forest I started running and kept going jumping over streams, rocks and dodging tree branches. After months of stopping to shower purchase things I needed and food I finally made it to the Alaska-Canada border and slowly made my way into the snow headed for the nearest store to get jacket so I don't look out of place.

I walk into a Walmart, purchases a jacket  and leaves to continue walking. "I'm hoping I find them soon." I say to myself looking for the Denali's. "I heard Dr. Cullen say he needed to talk to Elezar and Carmen who lived in Alaska." I say as I am having no issues with the cold weather. I finally stop and walk into a small store to purchase some Hot Chocolate. The moment I step in I smell Pink Pepper, Incense, Bergamont with hints of Tonka Beans, Labdanum, Vanilla, some slight woody notes, Musk and Sandalwood. I look around and spot a woman with Dark Brown hair and Amber eyes just like Dr. Cullen at the Cash Register on the phone with someone speaking in Spanish. Her and I lock eyes and I walk over to pay for my drink. "Disculpe, Señora. Solo esto por favor. (TRNS: Excuse me Ma'am. Just this please.)" I speak in fluent Spanish.