Well Shit

After two classes I noticed I had a 3 with Emmett a 2 with Bella and 2 with this couple that I only got hints of their name through attendance call. They're names were Alice and Jasper. The period before lunch I had with Emmett so he invited me to sit with him and his family, since I was technically one of them.

"Come on Red. You can sit with us." Emmett says using a nickname he came up with.

"Are you sure it won't be a problem?" I ask him as I follow him.

"No cause I'll make sure it won't be." He says as I follow him into the Cafeteria to the table where his family is sitting. I see Alice and Jasper, a blonde who I can only assume is Emmett's "Angel". The look she's giving me is the one of jealousy. The other male is starting at me and I forgot to put up my mental shield and he reads my thought and I read them back in return giving him a slight smirk.

"So this is the girl Carlisle told us about. Interesting he didn't mention her red hair." He thinks to himself not knowing I can hear him.

"Is there something wrong with my hair?" I think as he hears this the look on his face goes from amusement to shock as we have a full conversation with each other through telepathy.

"You have telepathy?" He asks as I sit down next to him.

"Yes. Two can play at that game." I say smirking and looking around the room catching Bella looking at all of us now noticing how well I fit in with them as I break the telepathy conversation with the male.

"Hi, I'm Scarlet. I'm...." I go to say before the blonde chimes in.

"Are you like us?" She spit angrily staring daggers at me.

"Angel calm down. She's the one Carlisle mention when we lived in Canada." Emmett say looking at me and nods his head as she snorts and looks to Emmett starting up a conversation with him. The male I'm sitting next to smiles.

"Just ignore Rose, we all do." He says smiling.

"My name's Edward Cullen." He says as I pull out my container of Moose Blood labeled as Pom Juice, the smell of blood not even evident as it smells like pomegranate juice. "This is Alice, Jasper and Rosalie." he says introducing the others.

"Nice to meet you guys." I say taking a drink of my drink, finishing it off and then placing the jar back into my bag wiping my mouth off with a napkin as Bella and her friends talk. The girl who I could tell was shorter than Bella, had curly dark hair was talking away. Alice got up from our table with her tray and walks to the trash can dumped it and then left through the door. As the rest of us sat there not talking, nor eating.

"Who are the others?" Bella asks the girl sitting next to her. "I know the redhead, that's Scarlet. She helped me when we first got here. She's a new student like me." Bella says. "But why is she sitting with them?" She asks as the girl already knows who she is asking about looks up.

"That is Emmett and Edward Cullen, and Rosalie and Jasper Hale." The girl says pointing her pencil at them as she says their names. "The girl who left is Alice Cullen; they all live with Dr. Cullen and his wife." She says this under her breath as I put my coat back on.

"They are very... nice looking." I hear Bella struggle to say as another male from their table speaks up.

"The red head over there, Scarlet. She is really pretty too." He says and I resist the urge to laugh or gag.

"Yes." the girl says as another one giggles. "Sadly they're all together though. Scarlet I don't know I haven't really talked to her." She says. "Jasper and Alice are a couple, Emmett and Rosalie are a couple, I mean. And they all live together." The girl says shocked and I get up and take Jasper's hand and leads him to Alice knowing he's having a hard time then head back inside hearing the conversation pick back up. "They're not all related. Dr. Cullen is really young in his twenties or early thirties." She says and I think to myself.

"You are SO wrong on that age number." I sit down next to Edward.

"They're all adopted. I'm pretty sure Scarlet is their new adoptee. The Hales, the blonde ones, are brother and sister, twins. They're also foster children." She says.

"They look a little old for foster children." Bella says.

"They are now, They're both 18 and have been with Mrs. Cullen since they were 8. She's like their aunt or something." She says continuing to talk confirming she loves gossip and to be the center of attention as she throws a look our way like she's jealous."

"I know Scarlet just moved here." Bella says her eyes flickering back and forth to Edward as I notice that angry feeling from Rose and I try to calm her down without knowing it. "Have the others always lived here?" Bella asks.

"No, they moved to Forks three months ago from Alaska." The girl says.

After some more back and forth questions asked by Bella. Edward, Rose, Emmett and I get up from the table and left the cafeteria headed to our next class. Edward and I had Biology 2, I was assigned a seat behind Edward. Just as Bella passed in front of the fan her scent being blown towards Edward and I, I saw Edward go rigid in his seat starting at her covering his mouth and nose with his hand, his expression showing aggression. As I felt a family connection to Edward as Elezar and Carmen's daughter I leaned forward over the table and whispered "Drink the rest of this quickly" in his ear and handed him a new jar of my "Pom Juice". In which he downed it handing the jar back to me to keep himself in control as much as he can. His eyes were still a coal black. "Just hold on to the end of class Edward." I whisper as Bella comes and sits next to him just as my partner comes and sits next to me.

The lecture was on Cellular anatomy something I already knew as I loved to read in my free time at the Denali's and I was in Advanced and AP Classes. Before we knew it time flew by and the bell rang loudly causing Bella to jump and Edward was quickly out of the classroom as I followed him. He headed to the office I was supposed to drop my signed slip off.

"You go out to the others Scarlet." He says to me in a strained tone.

"Let me drop off my slip first." I say to him placing my hand on his back as I place the slip in the basket then head out to Alice and the others.