Hospital Visit

We all arrive to the hospital and as I park I see Edward walk into the hospital as Bella is wheeled in on a stretcher. I walk in and head to Bella's bedside sitting down and looking at her.

"You alright Bells?" I ask worriedly.

"Yeah, just my head hurts." She replies just as there was a flurry of hospital personnel, another stretcher brought to the bed next to us, I recognize him from my Chemistry class as Tyler Crowley. he has a bloodstained bandages around his head. He looked a hundred times worse than Bella, but he was staring anxiously at her.

"Bella, I'm so sorry!"

"I'm fine, Tyler. You look awful, are you all right?" She asks him concerned as the nurses began unwinding the bandages exposing a myriad of shallow cuts on his head.

He ignored her. "I thought I was going to kill you! I was going to fast, and I hit the Ice wrong...." He winced as a nurse dabbed at the cuts on him head. I get up and then goes to stand near the wall letting them talk but I can still hear them.

"Don't worry about it, you missed me." She replies.

"How did you get out of the way so fast? You were there then you were gone."

"Ummmmm.... Edward pulled me out of the way." She replies trying to lie as he looked confused.

"Who?"

"Edward Cullen, he was standing next to me." She lies terribly.

"Cullen? I didn't see him... wow, it was all so fast i guess. Is he okay?"

"I think so. He's here somewhere, but they didn't make him use a stretcher." She explains before they wheel her away to do some X-Rays of her head. I walked over to find Edward and Carlisle talking.

"Carlisle what do I do?" Edward asks him as I walk up to them who was in the X-ray room.

"What I mentioned Ed." I say walking in.

"You both look better." Carlisle commented as I walked up to him and gives him a hug as Edward looks straight ahead as the halls were busy and I waved my hand creating a barrier so no one could hear us as Carlisle stuck her X-Rays to the lightboard.

"Her X-Rays look fine." I mention to Carlisle and I noticed that Edward twitched in a way that I've never seen him do.

"I'm going to go talk to her before you do." Edward states as he leaves the barrier.

"Look at tall those healed contusions! How many times did her mother drop her?" Carlisle says laughing as I read Edwards mind stating that Forks was a bad place for her with him here as he walked away quickly, as I stayed with Carlisle.

"Carlisle. I'm worried about Edward." I mention as I look at the X-Rays.

"I know love." Carlisle says looking back at me grabbing my hands and then looks at my eyes. "Scarlet, your body temp is rising and the others have mentioned that you are becoming more aggressive. You will shift soon, you need to go to Sam tonight." He says smiling at me but also showing concern in his eyes.

"Jake's coming over tonight." I reply holding onto his hand before he lets go and i take down the barrier.

"Scarlet..." Carlisle says walking to the ER as I follow him looking down and then shakes my head and looks at Edward opening a telepathic link.

"I'll be outside." I say turning and walking through the door and as I reach the waiting room I saw the whole school in there and I groaned as Mike and Eric run up to me.

"Is Bella alright?" Mike asks worriedly.

"Is Tyler ok?" Eric asks me and I step back.

"Yes they're all fine. Bella may be released today but has to stay at home for a while. Tyler on the other hand my have to stay overnight to keep an eye on his condition." I spit a little angry as they back up from my response. I walk past them and to the door as my phone rings and it's Billy.

"Scarlet. Can you come to the reservation now?" He asks

"I can. I just left the hospital, Bella is ok. Nothing severe. However I don't have a car can you have Jake come get me?" I reply through gritted teeth.

"Are you alright?" He asks worry in his voice.

"I think I'm going to shift tonight." I state a bit angrily.

"Alright then it's better you come here." He says as I hear him turn in his chair. "Jake go to Forks Hospital to pick up Scarlet and bring her here please." I hear him yell to Jake.

"Is she alright?!" I hear him yelling worriedly running up to Billy.

"She's fine, Bella's fine." He replies.

"Alright tell her I'm coming." I hear him shout as he then slams the door.

"You heard him." Billy says.

"Billy please don't hang up. I don't think I could handle not talking to someone who can calm me down." I state my voice shaking.

"Scarlet. What you are going through is normal." He replies as I wait for Jake. Edward and Bella come out with Chief Swan.

"Billy, Jake likes Bella. But I like him." I say turning my back to them.

"I know. I understand we also want to keep Bella safe from the Cullens." He says and I look to Edward tears welling up in my eyes and I wipe them away trying not to show my emotions. Edward smiles and then walks over to me as Bella and Chief Swan get into his car and drive off.

"I know I'm trying to, even Edward is trying to keep away from her but it's becoming so hard for him. I mean he's the one that saved Bella not me." I say as Edward places a hand on my back and starts rubbing it trying to calm me down.

"Well tell him thank you, I guess." He says and I look at him and nods. He nods knowing what I'm trying to say.

"Billy says thank you Ed." I say out loud to Edward as I see Jake pull up and Edward takes his hand off my back, walks back to his car after I hand him the keys before hopping into my car shutting the door.

"Alright Billy I'm in the car with Jake, I'll see you when we get back." I say looking at Jake.

"Alright Scarlet. Bye" He say quickly."

"Bye." I say before I hang up and I look at Jake.

"Are you alright?" He asks as he drives us back to the reservation.

"I'm fine I just went to drop off the Cullen's car and talk with Carlisle about something." I say looking down at my bag.

"Is Bella ok?" He says with more worry in his voice than he did when he asked me.

"She's fine her head's just tender there's no breaks or fractures in her skull. She'll be out of school for a while." I explain taking a deep breath smelling his scent and I shake my head and closes my eyes.