The Unexpected Visitor

The EMT unloads me and Carlisle is there and helps then to unload, me my feet and hands wrapped up. They wheel me in Carlisle does my vitals and they sew up my cuts and wrap up my burns; then they discharge me into Carlisle's care. Razz wheels me out and helps Carlisle get me into the car as my feet need to be wrapped as do my hands but my hands are not as bad as my feet so to get around I would need to be in a wheel chair so we've decided for me to stay at my house because I can pull out the couch into a bed and Carlisle and Emmett will stay with me.

We arrive at my house and Razz helps Carlisle get me into the house and onto the couch, Razz sits next to me and then picks up her phone to call Em and have him come over to help Carlisle make sure I'm well taken care of as my blood doesn't have the same effect that humans do to them. I'm asleep on the couch bed as Emmett is sitting on the other couch and Carlisle is in the guest room changing his clothes.

The door bell rings and I wake up as Emmett walks over and opens the door as I sit up as Billy and Jacob come in.

"Emmett." Billy says as Jacob pushes him into the living room and I smile and scoots to the edge and gives them a hug and Emmett shuts the door and comes to stand next to me.

"Emmett, it's fine. Go upstairs." I says smiling as I touch his hand before he turns and heads upstairs.

"Scarlet, you look like shit." Jacob says playfully sitting on the bed next to me grabbing my right bandaged hand and lifts it up.

"Are you ok, darling?" Billy says affectionately placing his hand on my knee and then looks at Jacob.

"I'm fine Billy. I hurt but the medication helps." I say firmly pulling my hand from Jacobs grip.

"Scarlet..." Billy begins to say looking at me concerned as I haven't been able to put my new contacts in.

"Billy. I'll be back to normal in no time ok." I say smiling placing a hand on his knee.

"I should leave Jacob here to take care of you." He states looking at the stairs worried.

"Billy, you need Jacob." I say moving to the wheelchair as Jacob gets up and grabs the handles.

"Where do you need to go?" He asks as I can feel the heat generating off his hands.

"Uh, the kitchen please." I state my mind foggy as he pushes me to the kitchen and to the fridge and I open the door and goes to reach for a water, Jacob reaches out for it grabbing it then handing it to me.

"Here you go." He says smiling closing the door and then pushing me back to the living room.

"Thank you." I say once we get back to the living room.

"Billy?" I ask looking at him as Jacob sits down net to me and looks at the TV.

"Yes." He replies.

"I have Emmett and Carlisle to help me around the house. I promise I'm fine." I say generous of his offer.

"We have nothing to do so mind if we stay?" Jacob asks as he picks me up out of the wheelchair and places me back on the bed.

"One second." I say looking to the stairs. "Carlisle, Emmett." I say knowing they can hear me. They come down the stairs and I smile.

"Yes sweetheart?" Carlisle asks.

"You can go to work and Emmett can go to school. I'll be fine here. I checked the weather and its overcast and may rain." I say contently smiling leaning back against my pillows.

"Alright Red, call me if you need me." He says before he asks. "Is it ok if I take your car?"

"Yea I don't mind Emmett." I say amused at the image of a big Emmett fitting in my car.