Show Off

"Well, play for her." My mother Esme encouraged as Edward shot her a betrayed look and I crack a smile.

"You just said showing off was rude." Edward says perplexed as Esme hold back a laugh of her own.

"There are exceptions to every rule." She says smiling. "If she's not totally hooked yet, that should do it." I hear her say in her head and I shake my head.

"I'm not singing." I say hopping off the piano and walking past them to the kitchen to grab a granola bar as I still have to eat.

"I'm glad my period isn't bad right now. I must be ending." I think to myself as I munch on the bar watching Edward pull Bella to sit next to him on the bench as Edward began to play Esme's song and I hum to it silently in the kitchen, running through the images of Jake in my head I sigh and walks out throwing away the wrapper in the trash and I walk out of the house still hearing the music, I jump to my balcony and changes into my shifting outfit as I want to go running and practice my combat since I have nothing else to do and I can't handle being around the others right now.

" I think to myself as I munch on the bar watching Edward pull Bella to sit next to him on the bench as Edward began to play Esme's song and I hum to it silently in the kitchen, running through the images of Jake in my head I sigh and walks out th...

I take out my hair and put it into a simple pony, before I jump down as I still hear Edward playing Esme's song.

I place my headphones on to try and block out the piano and the thoughts of everyone in the house as I go for a 'Human jog'

I place my headphones on to try and block out the piano and the thoughts of everyone in the house as I go for a 'Human jog'. As I'm on the jog I let my memories and thoughts go wild, I soon make it back to the house. I take off my headphones and hear Edwards voice from inside.

"You inspired this one." As he begins to play Bella's lullaby and I roll my eyes and then places my headphones back on as I make my way to a spot in the forest behind the house where there's bark missing from the trees and a few trees knocked over. I groan and then I start to get angry and I start singing as I punch the tree, getting more and more upset, hitting the tree harder as the song goes on.

(Author Note: I do not own the lyrics to this song. Bad Liar)

So look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see
Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believeBut I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know
Now you know
I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, you're free to go (go)Did all my dreams never mean one thing?
Does happiness lie in a diamond ring?
Oh, I've been askin'
Oh, I've been askin' for problems, problems, problems
I wage my war, on the world inside
I take my gun to the enemy's side
Oh, I've been askin' for (trust me, darling)
Problems, problems, problemsSo look me in the eyes
Tell me what you see
Perfect paradise
Tearing at the seams
I wish I could escape
I don't wanna fake it
Wish I could erase it
Make your heart believeBut I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know
Now you know
That I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, you're free to goI can't breathe, I can't be
I can't be what you want me to be
Believe me, this one time
Believe meI'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know
Now you know
That I'm a bad liar, bad liar
Now you know, you're free to goOh
Please believe me
Please believe me

By the end of the song I'm on my knees my knuckles red and take deep breath and screams in pain and agony just from my past and what's recently going on, upset that I'm not normal. I finally calm down and let my mood shift, I head back to the house. I jump to my balcony as I still hear Just Edward and Bella in the piano room as I go to my bathroom Esme and Carlisle are sitting there waiting for me.

"Sweetie are you alright?" Esme asks coming over then realizes my hands. "Carlisle she's bleeding." She says panicked.

"I'm fine mom. I just needed to release some frustration." I say looking shown as it begins to heal rapidly as Carlisle comes over just to calm Esme's panic by looking at my hands making sure they're not broken.

"I don't smell and potential infection, nor does it look like her hands are broken." Carlisle says examining my hands feeling around making sure none of the bones are broken.

"Sweetie, did Edward showing off anger you?" She asks and I look up shocked at her as I was watching Carlisle check my hands.

"No, mom. Just my past has been bothering me lately, causing me nightmares." I reply as Carlisle releases my hands as the finally fully heal.

"Can I prescribe you something to help with them?" Carlisle ask concerned.

"No, I'm fine. I can cope." I reply as I hear Edward now showing Bella the house naming each family member's room as Carlisle and Esme leave my room as he passed them leading up to my room saving his room for last. He knocked on my door and I opened it with my ability as I stood in the couched area smiling.

"Came to show Bella my room I see." I says not caring to use the slow deliberate movements to get to my closet and quickly come out in a new outfit.

" I says not caring to use the slow deliberate movements to get to my closet and quickly come out in a new outfit

"Yes

"Yes." He replies as I come back out to stand in front of them.

"Well it's nothing special." I state shrugging my shoulders looking at Bella.

"You have a bed?" Bella asks me curiously. "Edward said Vampires don't sleep."

"She's not just a vampire." Edward states nodding at me and I groan and roll my eyes.

"No I'm not going to do that, Edward. Sam will have my hide." I say in my head staring at him.

"What you mean, she's not just a vampire?" Bella questions. I walk forward to them. "I'm a hybrid Bella. That's why I still sleep, eat, and have a body temp." I say tilting my head to fix my ponytail. "That's all I'm going to say on that subject." I nod to Edward.

"Oh alright." Bella replies.

"I do believe my brother needs to finish showing off for you." I say teasingly to Edward as I wink.

"I'm not showing off Red." Edward states embarrassed.

"Ok, Ed." I smile as Edward leads Bella out of my room and I walk out and across the top of the stairs as they headed down the stairs as he explained Carlisle story, I walk into my office area straight to my fridge to grab a drink before I sit at my computer and starts doing some Senior year school work so I can graduate earlier as I had enrolled in it a week ago but I still go and be with my siblings in public doing that school work too.