Faking the Incident (Vision PT 2)

She will wait an hour for the car to be finished. She calls the hotel after the first 15 minutes have passed, ducking out the back door and standing in the shade where the sounds of vacuums and sprayers keep anyone from hearing what she says.

She apologizes to the same woman at the front desk, her voice frantic. "A visiting friend, a horrible accident in the back stairwell. The window... the blood...(Alice is barely coherent). Yes, we're at the hospital with the friend now.. But the window! The glass! Someone else could get hurt. Please, it should be cordoned off until maintenance can clean it up. She has to go- they're going to let her in to see her friend. Thank you. So sorry. Alice sees the woman at the desk will not call the police. She will call management. They will direct the woman to get everything cleaned up before someone else is hurt. That will be the story when the legal papers are served: They cleaned up the evidence for safety's sake. They will wait for the lawsuit that never comes. It will be more than a year before they start to believe their amazing luck. The detailing done, Alice examines the backseat. There's no visible evidence. She tips the technician. Alice gets into the Cayenne and takes a deep breath in through her nose. We'll the car won't pass a luminol test, but it won't get one. Jasper, Emmett and I follow her to a mall in downtown Scottsdale. She parks the Cayenne on the third floor of a huge parking garage. It will be four days before the security guard reports the abandoned vehicle. Alice, Jasper and I go shopping while Emmett waits in the rental car. She buys a pair of tennis shoes in a busy gap, no one notices her feet. I also buy a pair as well. She buys Emmett a new hoodie that actually fits him as I only handed him a shirt and jeans. She buys 6 large bags in her size and I buy 8, I also buy more shoes and makeup. She also buys clothes in Carlisle's size, Emmett's and Edwards. We both use different Id's and Credit Card, Alice uses a different one than she used at the hotel. Jasper acts as a Sherpa for us both. Finally I buy a Suitcase, Alice buys four that don't match. I buy a new makeup bag as well. The suitcase came with some accessories I also got a new laptop and a laptop bag as well.

 The suitcase came with some accessories I also got a new laptop and a laptop bag as well

We wheel the suitcases to the rental car, We pull the tags off everything and then we fill the suitcases and I fill my makeup case with my new makeup and the one I brought

We wheel the suitcases to the rental car, We pull the tags off everything and then we fill the suitcases and I fill my makeup case with my new makeup and the one I brought. I toss Emmett the clothes and he puts them on. I then close the suitcases and we throw out our bloody clothes and Alice throws her shoes in the dumpster and I put my new laptop in the backpack and looks at Emmett. There are no rewinds or replays. Everything goes perfectly smoothly. Jasper and Alice drop Emmett and I off at the airport we take our suitcases; We have them checked in early so we wont have to worry about waiting. Alice and Jasper find the Mercedes where they left it he kisses Alice and starts the long drive home. Once the boys are gone, Alice empties the last unit of blood onto the backseat and the floor of the rental car. She takes it to a do-it-yourself car-wash outside of a gas station. She doesn't do as nearly as good a job cleaning up as the retailers. She'll get fined when she returns the car. It'll be raining when Emmett and I land in Seattle, only half an hour till sunset. Emmett and I make our way to my Volvo they left parked in the lot on the other side of the ferry. I'll speed to get us home and then Emmett will take Bella's truck and immediately head back to Phoenix. Alice frowned in the present and shook her head. This plan would take too long. The truck was agonizingly slow.

We were just four minutes from the hospital now and I could hear Bella was still breathing slowly and evenly in Edward's arms, and they were all still covered in blood. Emmett Jasper and I were still holding our breath. I shook my head as Edward blinked as we both tried to reorient ourselves. I lost track of what was really going on and I looked at my phone and then realized I had it off. i turned it back on and another flow of missed messages and calls bombarded my phone. I tapped my contacts and then tapped a Rose's number and handed it to Alice.

"Scarlet?" Rose answers.

"No it's Alice."

"What's happening? Emmett, Scarlet?" Rose's voice was panicked.

"They're fine. I need-"

"Where's the tracker?"

"The tracker's out of the picture."

Rose gasped audibly. "I need you to rent a flatbed tow truck," Alice instructed. "Or buy one, whatever is faster- something with some kick. Load Bella's truck and meet Emmett in Seattle, Scarlet is going to take her car back. Their flight land's at 5:30."

"They're coming home? What happened? Why am I towing that ridiculous truck?" I could tell that Emmett wanted to reach for the phone to calm down Rose, but he was still unable to open his mouth.

"Alice, give me the phone." I say reaching forward as she hands me my phone.

"Rose, it's Scarlet." I answer the phone.

"Scarlet, Why do I need to tow it?"

"Alice is wanting to clean up loose ends. Emmett will give you all the details. Let Esme know it's over, but we'll be detained for a bit. She should stay near Bella's father in case the redhead-"

Rose's voice went flat immediately. "She's coming for Charlie?"

"No, Alice doesn't see that." I assured her. "But I'd rather be safe than sorry, right? Carlisle will call her as soon as he can. Hurry up Rose, you've got a deadline."

"Tell Alice she's such a brat and so are you." I disconnected the phone and placed it into my bag.

"Well, Emmett will get to keep the clothes, at least. I'm glad. They're going to look amazing on him."

Everyone was ready to do their part. Alice kept going over everything.

"Well done Alice." Edward whispered to her and Jasper finally pulled up to the emergency room keeping his distance from the cameras. Edward adjusted his grip on Bella prepared to do it all again for the first time.