Joining the Cullen Family

When we arrive at the Cullen's home, I park and we all get out. I follow behind Alice and Jasper into the house and the scents I smell are Green Melon, Fresh Air, Wild Flowers, Jasmine, Violet, Cashmere and Musk. But I also get Citrus, Linen, Fresh Air, a touch of Melon, Amber, Musk and Precious Woods.

The scents got stronger and they split one is through a door to my left and the other is in the living room, I follow Alice and Jasper into the living room and I see a woman sitting watching a Soccer game. I guess she got my scent and turns around, stands up walking over to me. From my height of 6'5", she was about 5'6", Dark Brown hair, Gold eye and she was pale like the rest of the Cullens, the wild flower and Cashmere scent hers.

She smiles as she looks at me and gives me a hug. "Hello, Scarlet." She says stepping back as Edward walks past and stands next to her.

"This is Esme." He says looking at me.

I nod my head in respect. "Hello Mrs. Cullen. It is a pleasure to meet you again." I say smiling.

"Please. Call me Esme." She says smiling as I notice the other scent of Citrus and Linen gets stronger and I see Carlisle walking into the room from behind me as the others are standing there watching. When I see Carlisle I smile so big that it made him smile, as he walks over and hugs me.

"Hello Anna." He says standing next to his wife.

"It's Scarlet now Dr. Cullen." I say looking at him.

"Ok Scarlet." He says smiling then ushers me to a room that has medical equipment. "This allows us to talk privately." He says as he sit on a chair.

"Ok, Dr. Cullen." I say taking a seat on the table.

"Please call me Carlisle." He says scooting closer. "The Denali's called and said that you wanted to move because your father was getting close to you." He says as Esme walks in holding a sandwich for me and hands it to me.

"Thank You, Esme." I say smiling and unwrapping it. "Yes Carlisle. I'm scared of him. I know what he was when he was human." I say looking down at my sandwich and then back up at him and Esme. "I live alone, I may have powers but I don't want to fight him." I say taking a bite out of the sandwich as Esme walks over and rubs her hand on my back comforting me.

"Don't worry Scarlet. We''ll protect you." She says smiling.

"I believe I can make something that can hide your scent from those who want to hurt you. However you may have to keep using it." He says standing up and walking over to his computer and pulling up some files. I walk over after eating my sandwich and look at the screen reading what is on it.

"This is a complex mixture to make." I say looking at Carlisle. "It wont be as effective as we want it with just these ingredients." I stand up and begin pacing as it think muttering to myself. "No, that won't do, the chemical balance will be off." I say still pacing as Alice comes in.

"Your blood Scarlet." She says and I stop to look at her.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Your blood might work." She says to me but looks at Carlisle.

"You're right Alice. We'll have to try samples first." I say looking at Carlisle.

"Carlisle I told the other that I saw you and Esme adding Scarlet to our family." She says smiling walking over to hug me. Carlisle smiles and looks at Esme.

"Is that what you want Love?" He asks her as Alice walks out of the room shutting the door.

"I'm fine with it. It'll also give a chance to know her as well." She says smiling walking over to me and grabs my hands. "I'd be honored to have you in the family, Scarlet." She holds my hands.

"I also wanna find out how I was made because I thought shifter-vampire hybrids were impossible." I say smiling and looking at Carlisle who walks over and hugs me.

"If that is what you want Scarlet." He says smiling.

"Let's get started on that, now." I say smiling walking over to the computer looking at the mixture recipe.

"Alright." He says looking at Esme as she walks back into the living room shutting the door behind her.

"I really appreciate this Carlisle." I say thankful as I sit down and waits for him.

"We'll have to draw some blood so let's start on that and I can tell you about me while we draw the blood and work on figuring out why you were made." He says grabbing the tools he needs and walking over and puts a band on my arm.

"Alright." I sat as he cleans where he's going to draw the blood before sticking the needle into my arm causing me to wince as he begins drawing blood.

"You ok?" He asks me worried as I look away as he then put a cotton ball on as he slides the needle out then tapes up my arm and I reach into my bag to grab my blood jar. Aka my "Pom Juice" and a granola bar. I begin drinking and snacking on it.

"Alright I'm going to run some tests on your blood." He says as he starts to run some test.

"Can you tell me about yourself Carlisle?" I ask as I walk to go help him and he just has me sit down and relax.

"Sure Scarlet." He says keeping an eye on me making sure I don't pass out as I am only half-Vampire and can still get lightheaded.