Jasper & Alice

While waiting for Edward, even though I have my own car, I wait near the Cullens.

"Scarlet?" Jasper says my name in hushed tone.

"Yes?" I respond curious.

"So you have anymore of your "Juice"? He asks me.

"I do actually." I say reaching into my bag and handing it to him. "I may be able to eat human food but I also have urges as well." I says as Alice stares into space and I unintentionally read her mind and see Edward and Bella together as a couple. "Oh, boy that is going to be a hassle to control." I say as Alice comes out of it and smiles at me.

"Want to meet our parents?" Alice asks giddily.

"Sure." I say slowly. "You saw you and I as best friends didn't you?" I say tilting my head to the side smiling.

"Well you are our Cousin after all, Scarlet." Emmett says slapping my shoulder with a force that I swear would've broken it.

"Yea, Carmen and Elezar Denali are my parents and Irina is my god-mother." I say rubbing my shoulder. "Em next time not so hard. I still have nerve endings." I say faking a limp arm. "I don't want to end up in a body cast just yet." I groan as the others laugh and Edward comes out.

"That was your last period Edward?" I ask as he still has that look on his face.

"Edward. Jasper and I will ride with Scarlet home. You take Emmett and Razz." Alice says taking Jasper's hand leading him to my car, I follow behind them and unlock the car once I get there and Jasper gets in front and Alice hops in the back.

"Roomy!" Alice squeals in excitement as I get in and pull out of my spot heading to onto the road following Edward's Volvo.

"So Jasper. Um I forgot I can Copy abilities and I may have copied yours." I say apologizing.

"No worries Scarlet." Jasper says shyly.

"Jazz you don't have to be shy around me." I say turning right onto the freeway.

"Scarlet what are your powers?" Alice asks me leaning between the seats.

I stare ahead silently. "I have a lot and some I don't use that I copied. I may use Jasper's but its never consciously used at the beginning." I say stepping on the gas speeding to catch up to Edward.

"Just tell us." Jasper says.

"Alright. If I get to learn about you two." I reply switching lanes.

"Alright." Both of them reply at the same time. I begin to explain the powers I was born with and the ones I copied except Jasper's.

"Interesting," Jasper says.

"Jasper, your scent is very mellow compared to Emmett's or Bella's." I say. "Mind if I explain what I smell?"

"Go ahead." He says.