The Plan

I want to rip my hair out with the frustration Edward is causing me."Once Bella is safe I'm going to stay away from y'all! Mainly Edward, if I could feel the effects of alcohol you'd be the reason I be drinking!" I shout at him

They all look at me as Edward starts to speak up. "You didn't see–"

"I didn't see what!" I shout hopping over the seat sitting next to Emmett. "I saw his victories, I saw everything you did!" I snap.

"You don't understand! Once he commits to a hunt, he's unshakable. We'd have to kill him."

"That's an option." Emmett said.

"And the female," Ed reminded us. "She's with him." Emmett was unbothered and I was more infuriated. He then added. "If it turns into a fight, the leader will go with him."

"There are enough of us."

"Ed, we need a plan." I say.

"There's another option." Alice repeated as the fury I saw coming from Edward was intense but it didn't affect me. I did see he was containing it.

"There is no other option!" He roared inches from her face. Alice didn't flinch.

"If that was me I would've punched him in his nose." I think to myself knowing Ed can't hear.

Bella's small shaky voice interrupted us. "Does anyone want to hear my plan?"

"NO!" Ed snapped, still glaring at Alice and she scowled back.

"I do." I say looking to Bella.

"Listen," Bella continued. "You take me back,"

"No."

"You take me back," she insisted, her voice stronger and angrier now. "I tell my dad I want to go home to Pheonix. I pack my bags. We wait till the tracker is watching, and then we run. He'll follow us and leave Charlie alone. Charlie won't call the FBI on your family. Then you can take me any damned place you want."

"It was a really thought out plan. It's not a bad idea, really." Emmett mused.

"It might work." She added..

"We'd split up in three different directions, leaving the only trail we want to leave." I state.

"And we simply can't leave her father unprotected. You know that." Alice added.

"It's too dangerous," He muttered. "I don't want him within 100 miles of her."

"Edward, he's not getting through us." Emmett said.

Alice wanted to make a choice and so she made it. "I don't see him attacking," she confirmed. "He'll try to wait for us to leave her alone."

"It won't take long for him to realize that's not going to happen." He states as I rub my temples and groan.

"We really need to make a choice Edward. I know that you don't want him to be anywhere near her! But we have to do something, even if that route is one you don't want." I say staring at him.

"I demand that you take me home." Bella order trying to make her voice more assertive as I leaned my head back on the headrest. "Please." She whispered and there was pain in her voice. I close my eyes and rubbed my temples a headache forming.

"You're leaving tonight, whether the tracker sees you or not. He told Bella. You tell Charlie that you can't stand another minute in Forks. Tell him whatever story works, pack the first things your hands touch and then get in your truck. I don't care what he says to you. You have 15 minutes." He states as I keep my eyes closed. " do you hear me? 15 minutes from the time you cross the doorstep."