Twenty-seven

Arriving in New Orleans was two happily married wives—who had a hard time learning to control the whole marriage thing—They were going to meet hopes family for the 100th time but this time josie would be introduced as the wife.

The brunette couldn't lie, she was more than nervous. She's didn't even go about it the royal and old fashion way and ask hopes parents for the girls hand in marriage, it was impossible when they barely had 2 brain cells when they got married.

'What if they hate me?' Josie thought. She didn't know how could they not hate her after she irresponsibly got married to their daughter/niece.

Hope saw that Josie was lost in thought and she knew that the brunette must have been doubting herself.

The auburn haired girl sighed and motioned her hands over to Josie's and slowly took her wife's hands to hold.

Josie sighed at ease and she looked over at Hope. The auburn haired girl only sent a small smile in return, she didn't know why she felt the need to puke. Was it her? Was Hope making her nervous?

As Hope went to pull her hand away because she thought she was making Josie uncomfortable, Josie put a tighter hold on it.

"Don't let go." The brunette whispered as she closed her eyes shut and sighed. "I don't want you to let go."

Hope nodded "okay, I won't let go. I promise." The auburn haired girl promised.

The auburn haired girl intertwined their hands together and Josie slowly opened her eyes. They exchanged looks before deciding to actually start making their way to the mikaelson manor.

-

Arriving at the manor, Josie felt her throat close again, what if's popped back into her mind. She couldn't help it. She wanted to be perfect and she wanted hopes family to like her.

Sure they liked her before but that was before everything. "You look like you seen a ghost, I promise the manor isn't haunted, if you're that worried I'll call ghost busters before we go to sleep." Hope assured as she rubbed the sides of Josie's arms.

The brunette scoffed and then pulled her body away from Hope. She didn't think it was funny or appropriate to make those jokes. Especially while she's on the verge of pissing her pants.

"Hope, I'm scared." Josie admits as she still stood in front of the manor.

Hope sighed and shook her head. "I promise the ghost won't bite, they're harmless, hell they are even humanless, seeing as they are definitely dead ghosts." Hope assured as she started making her way to the manors gate.

Josie hadn't moved an inch. "I'm serious hope, what if your family doesn't like me?"

The shorter girl raised an eyebrow before turning to face her wife. "My family would love you...I love you. Even if they didn't it wouldn't matter because their opinion doesn't matter in this case." Hope promised.

"I can't do that to you, I can't basically have you be with me..knowing that it creates a fuel in the family, that would make me a terrible individual. I can't take that kind of guilt."

The door to the manor opened. "Good thing we love you already." A blonde says as a blonde haired little boy stood next to her. "It's lovely to see you again Josie."

The boys face brightened up. "JOJO!" He says before running to the brunette.

Hope just smiled at the interaction. After Josie was done hugging nik, another blonde and brunette walked out of the house and they all brought Josie in for a hug. "You're so pretty." One of the blondes commented.