So...you mad cause he said no?

Oh gosh, sorry if the updates take a while I'm a bit busy with my university career. I try to not let that much time pass between updates, that way I can still give the ones who read this story something to look forward to. But we'll enough talk let's get started and see how Cloud's day with the girls play out.

"Normal speech"
"Inner thoughts/flashbacks"
___________________________________________

Seraphines POV:

It was all incredible for her, not one whole day and Cloud had already impressed her idol's more than any human being that existed on this world. Not only did he protect them all from creeps but he managed to get a job offer directly from Evelynn herself, something that would almost be impossible to achieve.

On a surface level she was happy that her crush was getting offered a better job but deep down she was also worried that if he accepted they won't be together as often anymore.

"Less time with Cloud" Seraphine thought sadly.

She saw him glance at her in confusion and she just decided to give a him a blank stare in the hope of easing his thoughts at not seeing her worried.
___________________________________________

Cloud POV:

"So what do you say darling?" The confident voice of Evelynn was the only thing Cloud registered in that moment.

The offer was tempting extremely so, but Cloud didn't really have a need to earn more money than what he already made. The downside of accepting was all the questions that would come his way should they ever see him in true action and going all out. Besides deep down he really didn't want to draw attention to himself and being employed to these Idols was definitely going to attract all kinds of attention.

Cloud set his face in a stoic expression and looked directly at Evelynn's eyes, he could tell she was looking at him with a predatory gaze that seemed to make her golden eyes shine a bit more brightly.

"Not interested" His answer was said with a stoic face and a dismissive tone.

Cloud scanned the room and noticed different expression's plastered on the faces of each girl currently in the room.

Ahri looked sad and had her ears and tails drooping downwards. Akali's face was blank but he could see hints of disappointment in her eyes. Kai'sa had her gaze on him and was the most sad looking of them all. Seraphine only had a tiny nervous smile. He directed his gaze back at Evelynn and he could see disbelief and a frown on her face.

"Wh-what?" Evelynn's eyes widened "I'm sorry I think I heard you say you weren't interested, but I'm mistaken right?" She asked trying to recover her composure.

"No you heard me right, I'm not interested" Cloud crossed his arms and gave her a frown. He could already tell this wasn't going to go all that well.

"What do you mean you aren't interested?" Evelynn frowned at him. "Are you really going to turn this opportunity down? Do you even know how many men out there would kill to be in your position?!" Evelynn asked with clenched hands.

Cloud could probably guess she wasn't used to rejection at all. This was becoming a pain.

"I'm not most men and I don't really care who you are, I'm just here because my friend is a huge fan of your's" He stepped back from Evelynn and made his way towards Seraphine.

"You could have anything and everything with us!" Evelynn tried to bargain using material wealth as bait.

"I don't need everything, I have a good job and a nice home already" Cloud's statement made Seraphine blush.