I can see you

Yeah I know, I just updated yesterday and now we have another chapter. I just like to keep on giving to you guy's. This chapter is a bit more Ahri oriented so I hope you guy's still enjoy it. As always discord and Patreon will be at the end of the chapter, so with that said let's enjoy!

Ahri's POV

She could feel a few slight changes already occurring. Her magic levels felt as if they were increasing with every passing hour. She could also hear faint whisper's, anyone else would be freaked out but she understood what all this meant.

She turned towards Evelynn who also had a serious look on her face. She could see a few strands of her hair turning a light blue shade, although you'd have to be looking very carefully if you wanted to notice it.

They were currently walking inside a mall, it wasn't that luxurious but It was clearly meant for people of higher status. She had agreed on accompanying Sett to meet up with his hand mate's. Seraphine had wanted to come but she instead decided to stay and make dinner for everyone.

Ahri truly loved her kind and gentle soul. She and Kai'sa were the kindest and sweetest girls she had ever met.

Speaking of Sett, she could also see a few strands of silver hair replacing a bit of the red. The veil seemed to be opening a bit more this year.

"So who exactly are your members?" Evelynn asked.

Ahri broke away from her thought's and turned towards her cousin.

"A couple of guys I met a while back" he said with a wave of his hand. "I met up with one of them via a group chat and it turned out he was a one hit wonder or something that tried to turn into an adventurer. The other was this bad boy kind of guy, another was a small time producer with a friend who could damn well sing and the last guy, believe it or not, is Yasuo's brother"

Everyone gasped.

"You mean Yone?!" Kai'sa asked in excitement.

Ahri had forgotten she was a big fan of Yone. Both he and Yasuo were geniuses when it came to making music. If it weren't for them then she wouldn't have gotten inspiration to try her hand at dance competitions.

They had different styles, yet both of them managed to move the world. Although it was odd that Yone took a long hiatus and after all this time he decided to return. Shockingly he would return as a member of her cousins group.

"Yasuo is in for a surprise, damn Yone. You're so lucky" Evelynn grumbled. "Also a bad boy?" She asked with a lifted eyebrow.

"Yeah, I met Kayne a while back as well. He was going through some chan-" he was interrupted by Ahri.

"Kayne?!" She asked in shock. "The asshole who snarked he was the best and was abandoned by his own group for being and arrogant prick?"

"Yup the same one, although he's pretty cool once you get to know him" Sett shrugged.

"I doubt that" Ahri had seen all kinds of interviews that included him.

When a celebrity acted a certain way, they were quickly a hot topic. Especially if they act like an imbecile in front of the world.

"You'll have to see for yourself" he said as he turned to face forward. "Actually you might see for yourself sooner" he waved an arm at a group of people.

The group waved back and then walked towards them as they also walked to reach them.

She recognized three people instantly. The first one was a man with red hair, it had silver part's that were dyed. He was tall and fit, this was Yone.