I promise nothing will go wrong!

Hi guys I'm back again, I wanna wrap this up as nicely as possible so we can start the next arc smoothly. Don't have much to say other than I appreciate any and all comments as well as every single reader for this story. I promised three chapter and I have come to deliver on that promise, please enjoy!

Kai'sa POV

When Seraphine offered to help she was excited to have another person help her out. She had always been in charge of cooking for her friends and now that Seraphine was with her she could speed up her time in the kitchen.

"So what are we making?" Seraphine asked as she placed an apron on.

"Something simple, I'm thinking macaroni and cheese" Kai'sa started looking through the pantry for the necessary ingredients.

"Cloud loves it when you make macaroni" Seraphine smiled slyly towards her.

Kai'sa only looked away feeling her face burn in embarrassment.

"Well they do say that the way to a man's heart is his stomach" Seraphine wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh you!" Kai'sa playfully pushed her. "I'm making it because it's quick and everyone likes it, even Akali who's obsessed with her unhealthy ramen" Kai'sa scrunched her face.

"And a certain blonde haired man doesn't have anything to do with it?" Seraphine's smiled grew more teasingly.

"O-ok fine, a little" she rubbed her elbow looking away.

"Hey nothing wrong with wanting to please him" Ahri's voice made them both jump.

"Ahri?" Seraphine looked surprised.

"What are you doing here?" Kai'sa asked as she saw Ahri trying to put on an apron.

"Isn't it obvious?" She asked with a proud smile. "I'm gonna help!" She exclaimed happily.

Kai'sa bit her lip on worry, she was about to deny her vastayan friend.

"Sure the more the merrier!" Kai'sa groaned internally at Seraphine's kind and innocent heart.

"Nice!" Ahri hugged Seraphine while Kai'sa only sighed in worry.

"I was thinking of making orange juice for everyone, if you want you can squeeze the oranges?"Seraphine placed a few dozen oranges onto the kitchen counter.

"Sweet, I'll be done in no time!" Ahri gave her a thumbs up and rushed towards the Oranges.

Kai'sa took advantage of the moment and pulled Seraphine towards her.

"Sera this was a bad idea!" She whispered in a scarred tone.

"What why?" Seraphine whispered back.

"That fox women is horrible when it comes to cooking, she can't even chop a carrot" Kai'sa pointed at Ahri who was inspecting an orange up close.

"It can't be that bad" Seraphine tried to placate Kai'sa only for her to turn towards Ahri and see her trying to use the juicer without it being plugged in.

"She's banging the orange without slicing it in half first Sera!" Kai'sa groaned.

"You do know I can hear you right?" Ahri turned towards them with her hands on her hips.

Seraphine jumped in surprise and stammered out an apology.

"I'm sorry Ahri but everytime you tried helping me it ended in disaster" Kai'sa placed a hand on her forehead.

"C'mon bokkie, this time it'll be different" Ahri pleaded.

Seraphine looked at Kai'sa trying to get her to say yes while she only bit her lip and sighed.