carry me!

Hello all my Wonderful readers, fortunately I've managed to complete another chapter, this chapter is bit of a filler as I need it and the next one to explain what's going to happen from now on. Romance is good but we need a bit of action in our lives so with that being said I'm excited for the new arc in this story. My life has been hectic right now but that won't stop me from pumping out more chapters for this story. I started this and I'm seeing it through and you guys are on this ride as well, enough typing let's start.
___________________________________________

Evelynn's POV

Watching Cloud react to all the songs they had recorded was a definite treat for her. She couldn't remember the last time she would yearn for the attention of a specific man, yet with Cloud she found herself wanting to impress him.

She did find it funny how despite listening and enjoying the sound of their voices, he still had no idea what kind of sounds or tones he was hearing. She was glad he managed to find a certain even ground with Yasuo, the weird music producing swordsman más known to be a recluse.

She honestly wouldn't bother with him if not for his talent in producing music, He was lucky Akali liked him or else she would have told him to jump in front of a car. He was arrogant although in his case it was well earned and she hated to admit it.

The recording had gone well, up until the point where she had found the business card belonging to a woman she hated. Ashe the frigid bitch as she would mentally call her, her history with that woman was terrible ever since the white haired harpy manipulated the results for a fashion poll and deemed her inferior.

She could handle losing fair and square, but buying a win that was supposed to be hers was a slap in the face to her pride. Ashe had always wanted to be on top even if it meant taking things that belonged to her or her friends. Now that she found out about her trying to sink her claws into her new love interest, it was enough to make Evelynn a tiny bit of a whole lot murderous.

Fortunately Cloud had a good head on shoulders and rejected her...having her future sister wife in the same group helped as well. She knew she would have to explain it to them, but for now she enjoyed how Cloud would slightly bob his head to Akali's single "the baddest" or how thoughtful he would get when he listened to the first recording of Ahri's "I'll show you".

Her favorite reaction was when he listened to Kai'sa sing her single "Drum go dum". He had never listened to Kai'sa intone such a powerful voice and at one point she was certain his eyes shined in awe. Although his reaction to her song was a close second, she noticed how he fought not to lose himself to her seductive voice. Her song "Villain" was self explanatory, she was dangerous and monstrous and Cloud knew that all too well. That was something she was more than ok with.

"Nice work team, now I'll just finish editing a few parts and we're set for gold" Yasuo slightly stretched in his seat and started typing on his computer.

"Ugh, finally!" Akali groaned out as she sat on the couch next to Cloud while seraphine sat on the other side.

"I feel you, I wrote my own song and still struggled with getting the emotion across" Kai'sa sighed.

"I didn't know you could rap like that bokkie" Ahri smiled teasingly.

"Yeah, that was awesome!" Akali perked up slightly. "We gotta duo now that I've seen those hidden skills" Kai'sa only blushed from being praised.

"I'm not too sure I understand that whole rapping thing, but your fluidity with the words and the way you rhymed them was great" Cloud chimed in as well.

"Really?" Kai'sa looked hopeful in his direction, something that made Evelynn smile due to haw cute she looked.

"Yeah, it was great and I'm sure you'll do incredible in front of an audience" he nodded.