Stop trying to take his food!

Sorry for the long wait guys. I know some of you have been waiting a long time for this chapter. I took a bit longer than anticipated as I had to rewrite some parts I didn't like. As I've said before I refuse to publish any chapters I'm not happy with. The wait is over. Hopefully you enjoy this one and remember if you want to help support me so I can add more original art to the story. I have a Patreon. With that being said I'm glad to be back!

Seraphine's POV:

Eating breakfast was supposed to be a simple and calm thing, yet right now it was anything but calm and simple. Seraphine held onto Cloud's hand as he took a sip of his coffee. From just holding his hand she could feel how tense he was, it didn't help that four other pairs of eyes were watching the both of them very intensely.

"so?" Akali was the one who broke the awkward silence.

She saw as he turned his gaze towards her and saw her face smiling knowingly.

"You two seem awfully close today" Ahri said, raising an eyebrow yet there was a teasing glint in her eye.

"Oh enough you two, it's obvious they are dating" Evelynn rolled her eyes as the other two pouted at her.

"Was it really that obvious?" Cloud asked, slightly less tense.

"Painfully so, you are never this touchy with us yet today you shifted you chair closer to Sera" Kai'sa giggled behind her hand.

"Well I guess there is no point in hiding it, Cloud and I have decided to take our friendship and make it more intimate" Seraphine said as she placed her hand on top of Cloud's. Her face was blushing slightly as she smiled content with herself.

"Congratulations you two, I figured sooner or later it would happen" Evelynn smirked towards her.

"How so?" Cloud asked.

"It's been obvious since we first met the both of you. You're always together and every time you talk it's as if you get lost in your own little world" Akali said while shrugging.

"Well I just hope you two know how to keep it private, it wouldn't do for gossip to spread about how our newest member is fucking our bodyguard" Evelynn teased which made most of them gasp at her bluntness.

"Eve!" Kai'sa frowned at her. "Must you be so crass?" Seraphine could see how Kai'sa looked towards Cloud and quickly averted her gaze.

"Yeah Eve, you need to have a bit of tact when talking about these things" Ahri said seriously. "So Sera...how big is he?"

"W-What?!" Seraphine yelled out while Cloud choked on his coffee beside her.

"Are you seriously asking that?" Cloud pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Yes" Ahri smiled brightly at him.

Seraphine laughed as Cloud sighed, she honestly enjoyed how the fox vastaya was very honest with her desires. She sometimes wished she could be the same.

"It's too early for this" Cloud rolled his eyes, she just squeezed his knee in an attempt to calm him.

"We haven't done any of that" Seraphine still felt her face burn a bit at the thought.

"Well either way it's not our business" Kai'sa smiled kindly at the both of them.

"Finally someone with some common sense" Cloud muttered beside her.

"Either way you do realize you can't act all lovey dovey in public right?" Akali asked. "Oh give me a bit of that biscuit Cloud!" She reached for the food on his plate.