Anything you want to tell me?

Finally we're here, I know it's been a long wait and it was most due to me not being that confident writing fight scenes. Fortunately most of you enjoyed the last chapter so I'm going straight into this one. It'll be a bit long but hopefully that's not a problem, I know most of you actually like long reads. Without further ado let's start! 

___________________________________________________________

Evelynn's POV 

She couldn't believe what she had just heard. Who the hell had the bright idea to present him with that title?

"Woohoo! Go Cloud!" She heard Ahri shout beside her.

"No it couldn't be!" She cringed as she was hoping her thoughts were wrong.

"Oh no" She heard Kai'sa facepalm.

"Foxy lover?" Seraphine muttered

She was hoping her intuition would fail, to be presented like that was completely embarrassing, especially for someone like Cloud.

"Ahri, did you tell Sett to announce Cloud with that title?" She asked the fox woman with a dead gaze.

Ahri stiffened as she sat back down and looked towards Evelynn with a wry smile.

"N-No!" She stammered. "I swear to you I didn't tell or ask Sett to do that!" Evelynn could see her being as honest as she could be.

"Ok I'll believe you, but it's too much of a coincidence" Evelynn frowned. "I mean the only reason that moniker would fit was if it had any relation to you"

Before Ahri could speak Cloud's opponent was being introduced.

"In the other corner we have a rose whose thorns not only cut but can literally kill you!" Evelynn raised an eyebrow and then glared as she saw a woman with red hair walk out. "She's the hottest supermodel Noxus has to offer and the deadliest, her past is shrouded in mystery but make no mistake, cross her and she'll be the last thing you'll see, the deadly KAAATEEERIIINAAA !" It was the Noxian fans that were cheering the loudest this time with the Ionian's being less enthusiastic.

"That bitch is here?!" Evelynn growled.

"Huh?" Seraphine was confused. "Do you know her eve?"

"I wish we didn't!" She slammed her fist into her seats arm rest.

"Damn just looking at her makes me want to tear the fur off of my tails!" Ahri bared her sharp teeth showing she was also incredibly upset.

"What did she do?" Seraphine asked, a bit worried.

"When we were just starting out, she was also part of our first agency where we tried to debut. We all met and it looked like we hit it off pretty well, heck we even considered making her a member. Unfortunately for her everyday that went by we grew in popularity, something she didn't seem to like" Evelynn sighed deeply.

"What happened?" Seraphine was getting an idea of what might have gone down.

"She started spreading rumors" Ahri bit her lip as she played with the hem of her shirt. "She started saying I had brainwashed a few people to get where I was"

"She said I fucked my way to the top" Evelynn scoffed.

"She also said I would have private dances to our then agencies CEO" Kai'sa looked away feeling embarrassed.

"That's awful!" Seraphine gasped. "All because of her jealousy?" She shook her head in disbelief.

"Trust me, what she said about Akali was worse" Ahri slumped in her seat.