Do you like magical girls?

Yup double chapter today!

As I said in the previous chapter I forgot to hit publish so a chapter that had been done a while ago wasn't uploaded like i thought. Hopefully this one makes up for the long wait and the even more embarrassing situation that happened. Continuing from the last one I hope you enjoy this one too and as always if you want more original art for the story I have a Patreon where you can support me so I can pay my artist. I hope you enjoy this one as well!

"Normal speech"

"Internal monologue/thoughts"

Cloud's POV:

"So this is the studio?" Seraphine asked in awe as she stared up at a large building.

"Pretty neat huh?" Akali poked seraphine with her elbow.

Cloud stared at the giant words that were displayed on the highest part of the building.

"M.S.R?" Seraphine read the words in confusion.

"Mundos Studio Recordings" Kai'sa answered her unasked question.

"Figured it had to do with his name" Cloud continued walking along with the rest towards the entrance.

"Yes, Mundo's name has to be on everything!" Mundo's voice managed to spook Cloud into launching his fist in the direction that the voice came in. He just barely stopped when he realized it was the owner of said building. "Mundo would like to compliment you on your reflexes"

"Where the hell did you come from?"Cloud asked while staring at him warily. "I know for sure you weren't anywhere near us"

"Ah yes, it's because of Mundo's mastery" Mundo smiled brightly at Cloud.

"What?" Cloud asked in disbelief.

"Exactly" Mundo's answer confused Cloud even more.

"Hello Mundo, what's the occasion for being here?" Ahri asked in a very professional tone. "Usually you only come to us unless it's got to do with business" Her tails wagged slightly behind her.

"That's exactly why Mundo is here, True damage wants another collaboration" Mundo looked at Ahri while pulling out a folder from the inside of his fancy striped suit.

Ahri took the folder and opened just to briefly read it.

"It's a fashion collab" Ahri stated as she flipped another page inside the folder.

"Yes, very interesting one if Mundo can say so himself" Mundo rubbed his hands in glee. " A very great opportunity for the group as well as for the newest member" He winked at Seraphine.

"It'd be a fashion show in the center plaza of Piltover?" Kai'sa asked as she peeked over Ahri's shoulder to read the file in her hand.

"That's near the coffee shop isn't it?" Cloud looked at Seraphine who nodded.

"Well what do you girls say?" Mundo asked.

"I think it's a great idea" Evelynn piped up.

"I agree, it's been a while since I've seen Ekko" Akali nodded towards Mundo.

"Splendid, I'll get everything set up and I will contact you when it's time to meet the team behind the whole campaign" Mundo was about to leave until Ahri stopped him.

"You mean it's not a marketing campaign relating to their brand?" Mundo shook his head.

"It's actually an event organized by the Frost Fashion and Modeling agency" Mundo looked at his watch and his eyes widened slightly.