A Cloud painting a cloud

Back again with another chapter, it seems some of you liked the last one, any positive feedback is great since that means I'm doing a good job. All in all I just couldn't wait for this and decided to release another chapter, my mind is just brimming with ideas. Without further Ado let's start!

___________________________________________
Seraphine's POV:

Her entire body felt extremely comfortable, she's never had any trouble sleeping but this time it felt as if her body was stress free. Serphine had no desire to wake up and for some reason she felt very warm and could here a strange sound.

*Thump* *Thump*

Whatever that sound was it managed to relax her even further. She slightly opened her eyes and could see a bit of light coming from the window, which meant it still wasn't fully morning. Her blurry vision managed to make out a few things like the fact that she wasn't in her colorful room or that fact that there was a giant sword in the corner of the room she was in. It looked oddly similar to Clou-!

"Cloud?!" Serphine whispered in surprise. Her eyes widened completely and saw that she was in Cloud's room, more specifically her head was resting on his chest.

She would have jumped in surprise if not for the fact she remembered it was her who requested to stay with him. She noticed their position and saw as Cloud had an arm around her holding her Close while she had her head resting on his chest while she wrapped her arm around his waist, anyone who walked in would think they were a couple, she blushed at the thought.

She adjusted herself to look at his face and smiled even more at how handsome he looked even asleep.

He definitely look incredibly attractive, she understood completely how it was that the other girls also wanted him even though he seemed oblivious to it sometimes

He definitely look incredibly attractive, she understood completely how it was that the other girls also wanted him even though he seemed oblivious to it sometimes. She knew Cloud wasn't dense but he wasn't the kind to pay attention to the way women would flirt with him, he mostly saw it as a bother.

He looked so at peace even though his soul and heart were always tense. Seraphine never told him of her other hidden talent, she could listen to the songs that a person's heart and soul emitted. That's the reason she also wanted to be a star, the souls of some people could reveal everything about them. She rarely used her skill as she hated how it made her feel as if she was invading someone else's privacy, then one day she decided to peak a little into Cloud's and what she found shocked he to her core. She had never felt such sadness and such self disappointment coming from a person, She felt his emotions for failing, but...failing at what?

Seraphine looked at his face and noticed that despite it having a spiky appearance it also looked pretty soft, she lifted a hand and pushed his front locks to the side. She was right, it did feel soft despite it's appearance.

"I wonder what hair conditioner he uses to make it this soft?" She whispered.

"I don't use anything" Seraphines eyes widened at hearing Cloud's voice, she quickly removed her hand and looked at his face to see him wide awake.