I'm a diva darling, but for you...

I refuse to finish this month without  giving you guys another chapter. I managed to pull an all nighter so this chapter is for all of you. I truly hope you guys enjoy and I even have a little surprise that took a bit of time but I manged to pull through with it, this was fun to write.
___________________________________________

Akali's POV:

Akali was having an incredibly peaceful morning, everything was perfect, from the amazing breakfast Kai'sa had made to the incredible progress she had made recording a beat for a new song. Unfortunately the word "was" is also used to describe something that has already transpired, as her peaceful morning was interrupted by Evelynn chewing Ahri out.

For what reason one might ask?

"I can't believe how irresponsible you were Ahri, Someone took a picture of you and Cloud in a lingerie store!" This was the reason Evelynn was furious early in the morning.

"C'mon Eve it's not that bad" Ahri said as she tried to take refuge behind a chair. She tried to put up a brave front but her shaking ultimately gave away her true state of fear.

"Not that bad?!" Akali nearly choked on her coffee as Evelynn's voice screeched in an octave she found funny. "Ahri the picture blew up online and is currently the most talked about topic!"

"I'm sorry Evelynn, I should've been more insistent with her" Akali turned her head to Cloud who was sitting across from her, he was glaring at the situation.

Akali took another sip of her coffee and turned to see Evelynn's face soften up a bit at him, now that was something out of character. As far as Akali knew, if anyone tried or threatened their image Evelynn would end them immediately with no remorse at all. Yet it seemed Cloud was an exception.

"No my darling it's not your fault" Evelynn approached Cloud and placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled kindly at him. "You only did as asked and in the end suffered the repercussions for it"

"Yeah dude it ain't your fault, if anything we're grateful it was you who was with her and not some other creep" Akali said as she took a bite of a biscuit.

"Man Kai'sa is a food goddess, I'm definitely saving some for later" Akali thought as she happily enjoyed her breakfast.

"Yeah Cloud it's not your fault" Ahri said as she smiled only for her smiled to falter again as Evelynn turned her body towards her.

"You be quiet fox!" Evelynn pointed at her. "Honestly do you have any idea how many call's I'll have to make in order to get this situation under control?" She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"E-Eve calm down, you'll get a murderous migraine again" Kai'sa went up to Evelynn and patted her back.

"Look don't worry Eve I'll help too, I've got some sway when it comes to a certain celebrity gossip magazine. I can make it so they say everything is a hoax and a fake rumor" Akali smiled at Evelynn to which she nodded in thanks.

"What's a murderous migraine?" Akali heard Seraphine ask her in a whisper.

"It's when Evelynn suffers an intense headache to the point she gets... violent" Akali's awnser made Seraphine blanch.

"I'm sorry Eve ok! But look at the bright side, I got you a new bag" Ahri said as she smiled proudly.

Akali looked at Evelynn and noticed how her right eyebrow was twitching in disbelief.

"I-you-wha-..." Evelynn sighed heavily as she looked up and shook her head. "Your lucky I love you Gumiho" Akali snickered at how Ahri could leave Evelynn speechless, very few could manage that.