Don't let me go for tonight

New chapter with another surprise in it. Sorry for taking so long with this one, School has really been heavy with the amount of work they've been pumping us with. Hopefully I'll be able to pump out more chapters since I'm now in a vacation period. Enough said, let's start.

Kai'sa POV:

As always she was the first one to wake up, she finished her usual routine of running on the treadmill and showering afterwards. She would start her morning properly by cooking breakfast for everyone who lived in the same house, although there was a certain kind of giddiness to her that was very noticeable. There was a certain reason for that, a very, very special reason for her excitement.

Today would finally be her turn to have Cloud to herself all day. An important event would take place where nominated first class dancers all around Runeterra would convene to receive special awards for their contributions to the entertainment industry. The biggest and most prestigious award were the golden slippers, only three people would receive the golden slipper award, that in of itself was a huge honor for dancers like herself.

She had wanted to attend the ceremony for ages yet she never truly received an invitation as her group was still kind of new and her dancing skills had not been as polished as they are now.

When she received her invitation she was excited and euphoric, to her winning at least any of the minor awards meant she was recognized as someone who had honed her skills enough to be considered a top tier in her category. The best part was that she was allowed to bring a plus one and she knew just the person to bring along with her.

*Yawn!*

"Morning Bokkie" Akali was the first one to enter their kitchen. Kai'sa giggled at how frizzled her friend's hair would get so early in the day.

"Moring Kali. Sit, breakfast is almost ready" Kai'sa said with her gaze never leaving the stove.

"As always a delicious smelling morning, isn't that just the best way to start the day sera?" Ahri's voice said as she entered along with Seraphine.

"Yup! Kai'sa is always the best when it comes to breakfast" Seraphine said happily as she sat in a chair next to Ahri.

"I hope I'm not too late?"Evelynn's sultry voice was heard as she sleepily rubbed her eyes and proceeded to sit down next to Akali.

"Nope everyone is right on time...well everyone except Cloud" Kai'sa said humorously. "Where is he anyway? He's usually the second one up right after me" She said while turning the stove off and prepping some plates.

"Here let me help" Serphine said as she got up.

"He's training in our backyard" Akali said while pouring herself a cup of coffee. She looked up from her cup to notice everyone staring at her in wonder.

"How do you know that?" Ahri asked with a furrowed brow.

"My room has a window that looks directly into our backyard. I could hear someone grunting while the air swished from being cut by a blade" Akali paused to pour some sugar into her coffee. "I looked out my window and there he was swinging his blade around as if he were holding a stick, I swear that never stops amazing me" She finally took a sip of her coffee and her body seemed to lose all tension.

"Hopefully he'll be able to join us for breakfast soon" Sera said as she started to make herself a banana milkshake.

"Me too, I need to ask him something" Kai'sa said with a faint blush.

"It's about the ceremony, isn't it? Evelynn smirked when she saw kai'sa develop an even bigger blush. "Nothing to be ashamed of Kai, it's not like he'll say no"