Spirits...like the dead?

It's been a long time. I'm so sorry for taking a long break but I had to refresh my head. No art for this one yet but once I'm able to I'll try to make sure to include a great piece for you all. Anyway it's good to be back.

Cloud's POV

Cloud stared at the tall feral looking man. He called himself the boss, Cloud could guess that the TB plastered on the front gate were an acronym for his self given title.

"Sett!" Ahri shouted out as she ran towards the now named Sett and jumped.

"Hey there cousin!" He smiled widely as he caught the fox woman in a giant hug.

"Dear Aurelion Sol, just what are you wearing?" She asked as she looked all over him

Cloud stared at the man, he didn't know him but he felt like he looked fine.

"I look awesome and like a star right?" Sett smirked and lifted his nose high into the air.

"You look like you're trying too hard" Evelynn said as she looked at him with a slight sneer.

"The boss doesn't need to try, unlike you ms. five hundred pounds of makeup " Sett gave her an annoyed look.

"OWCH!" Akali shouted out.

"Gonna need some ice for that ass burn" Yasuo snorted.

Evelynn looked towards the both of them with a menacing glare. They both turned their heads quickly and acted as if nothing had been said.

"The boss needs to learn how to dress and not take advice from his mommy" Evelynn shot back.

Sett glared towards her while he took a step towards her.

"You wanna repeat that?" He asked as he looked down at her.

He was massive compared to her. Cloud felt as Seraphine grabbed his arm and held onto it tightly. He walked towards them and stepped in between the both of them.

Evelynn looked at him in surprise while Sett looked at him in confusion.

"I hope there isn't any real problems here" Cloud stared at Sett.

Cloud was taller than most, in fact he towered over all the other girls yet the man in front of him was slightly taller than him by just a few inches.

"You got balls my guy" Sett smirked towards him. "Not many stand up to the boss like that and get away with it"

"Not looking for problems, I'm their bodyguard and anything that looks like a threat means that it's my job to deal with" Cloud said as he felt someone hug him from behind.

"Mess with me and my dear Cloud will end you" Evelynn smirked as she stood on her toes and looked over his shoulder.

"So youre the bodyguard my cousin mentioned" He stared at Cloud as if he were sizing him up.

Cloud said nothing as he stared at Sett seriously.

"Sett enough!" Ahri said as she stomped her foot on the ground. "If you continue to behave like this I'll tell your mom" She threatened.

Sett tensed as Cloud raised an eyebrow.

"Hey low blow!" He gritted out. "Fine, just leave my momma out of this" He crossed his arms.

"Evelynn seven, Sett zero" Evelynn mocked.

"You too Eve, that's enough" Kai'sa pulled her ear in a scolding manner. "He's letting us stay here, the least you can do is be nice"

"Ow, fine just stop pulling on my ear!" Evelynn winced.

"Now that is a beautiful site, momma Kai scolding the demon brat" Sett smiled smugly only to shout out in pain.