Oh mister Cloud you taste so good!

Next chapter, We're finally to the point where I wanted to be. Can't say much as I don't want to spoil anything from excitement but hopefully you all enjoy this chapter!

Seraphine's POV

She was glad they managed to finish dinner. Everyone helped out with the cleaning in the end, even though Ahri had been the one that caused said mess, no one really held it against her. Watching Cloud eat the food that was made by her always brought a smile to her face, especially the subtle smile he would display as a sign of enjoyment.

"As excellent as ever, you two definitely are god's in the kitchen" Ahri said as she ate contently.

"It's nothing that special" Kai'sa blushed at the sudden praise.

"Yeah it's just simple macaroni" Seraphine giggled.

"You two somehow made macaroni into a five star meal!" Akali said as she solved more food into her mouth.

"If you choke I'll revive you and kill you again" Evelynn glared towards Akali as she slowed her eating pace.

"Let me eat how I want, woman!" Akali pouted.

"I admit you both have some serious talent for cooking. I'd say that if you weren't an idol you both could have been a chef" Yasuo bit into his meal as he sighed in bliss.

Seraphine smiled at the praise coming from one of the greatest producers of all time. She turned towards Cloud and smiled as he finished his portion. As always he was the first to finish his food, she guessed it had to do with his former militaristic lifestyle.

"Thank you for the food" Cloud simply said as he cleaned his mouth with a napkin.

"That quick?" Yasuo lifted an eyebrow. "You gotta slow it down and enjoy the pleasures of eating" He nodded sagely.

"I did enjoy it" Cloud tilted his head and looked towards Kai'sa and Seraphine. "Both of you did a great job with dinner" He smiled slightly.

"Seraphine felt her face heat up as she stared at his face. His normal stoic look was extremely attractive, but when he smiled like he was doing now, it made her blush. The way he smiled made him look like a sexy bad boy, although Cloud would rather drop dead then use a title like that.

"Your welcome Cloud" Kai'sa smiled as she visibly blushed.

Seraphine knew she wasn't the only one affected. Evelynn bit her lip slightly, Ahri tried to stop her tail from wagging and Akali turned her head slightly to avoid her blush from being noticed.

"Hope you don't eat this fast and enjoy the food in Ionia" Yasuo smirked.

Cloud looked at him in confusion and Seraphine herself looked lost.

"What, you didn't know?" He asked.

"Of course they knew, Akali told them" Evelynn scoffed.

"urk!"

Everyone turned towards Akali who had choked on her food. She forcefully swallowed and then adopted a sheepish look.

"Akali, you told them right?" Ahri asked with a frown.

"Tell us what?" Cloud asked.

"Akali, did you tell them?" Kai'sa asked as well.

"Well you see.." Akali grabbed her cup and took a long drink.

"You didn't tell them?!" Evelynn yelled out.

Akali jumped in her seat and started to sweat in fear.

"Tell us what?" Seraphine asked, hoping to calm Evelynn down.