We can eye fuck him later~

Well here I am back with another chapter. It's crazy how just a month ago my story had only nine views and then jumped to seven hundred and something, I can't believe there are people who actually read my work. I've also been digging around and noticed my story is basically one of a kind since I haven't found other FF7/KDA crossovers so I guess I have to make sure not to let both of those fandoms down. Anyways let's start this chapter already.
___________________________________________

Akali's POV:

"Woah talk about living minimally" Akali was currently sitting on Seraphines bed while she watched said girl fold her clothes and then packing them into boxes.

"Huh, what do you mean?" Seraphine asked with a head tilt.

"It's just you have so little clothing, I thought maybe you had more" Akali scratched the back of her head.

"Well I can't really buy all the clothes I want, working at a cafe doesn't really pay enough for that" Seraphine said.

"Well don't worry about that, once we make our first song with you you'll have enough money to buy as much as you want" Akali gave her a thumbs up.

Seraphine continued to pack her things away and Akali tried helping a bit.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in" Seraphine half yelled.

The door opened and Evelynn came in.

"Sera dear how are things coming along?" Evelynn asked.

"Perfect actually, fortunately I have few things so packing them isn't a pain" Seraphine sighed in relief.

"At least the transition will be a bit easy" Evelynn giggled. "Akali be a dear and go see if the others need any help"

Akali rolled her eyes at Evelynn bossing her around until she felt pain on her nose. Evelynn was squeezing it while giving her a stern look.

"Don't roll your eyes at me Kali, everyone is helping so I expect you to do the same" Evelynn released Akali's nose and made shooing motion. "Go I'll continue to help Seraphine"

Akali left the room and closed the door behind her but not before childishly sticking her tongue out at Evelynn making said women roll here eyes in exasperation before shutting the door.

"Be a dear and help others blah blah" Akali mocked whispered while making talking gestures with her hand.

"I CAN HEAR YOU!" Evelynn shouted from the other side and Seraphines giggles could be heard.

"Gah!" Akali fearful quickly walked to living room and saw Kai'sa along with Cloud placing a few thing in boxes.

Both of them saw her and Kai'sa waved while Cloud just nodded at her.

"Hey guys need help?" Akali asked with low energy.

"Depends if you want to help?" Cloud asked with a raised eyebrow while Kai'sa giggled.

"Of course I do can't you see me brimming with energy?!" Akali said while puffing up her chest and faking an energetic smile.

"Akali!" A different voice was heard which made her tense up.

Ahri came in through the apartment door with her phone in one hand her other on her hip.

"Stop being such a brat" Ahri glared at Akali.

"Actually I also don't understand what you four are doing here?" Cloud asked and the three present looked at him in confusion. "I mean me and Seraphine could have packed by ourselves since we don't have much but you guys decided to help, I don't get it" he said while crossing his arms.