I'll turn you into pudding!

Hey guys this is a Christmas special for this story. You guys can think of it as a non canon event for this story or you can consider this as an event that happens at some time in the far future, the decision is for all of you to make just to make this chapter a bit more fun. I'm sorry for not including any art in this chapter, I haven't really had enough to commission a piece for this one but hopefully you guys won't mind. Enough said, hope you all enjoy and Merry Christmas.

Cloud's POV

Cold days like these reminded him a lot of his time in the mountains of his home town. He was never one for festivities but there was something about this time of the year that made everything feel...better. He was currently in their living room and all he had right now was a warm red sweater with a snowman that Ahri forced him to wear, a mug of super sweet hot chocolate that Seraphine made him, black sweatpants to retain warmth with candy cane prints which were forced provided by Kai'sa and a ridiculously expensive pair of white fluffy slippers that Evelynn bought for him.

*YAWN!"

Cloud sighed as he looked towards the woman that was currently beside him. Akali had decided to sit with him while the others were out shopping and decorating.

"What are you so tired about?" He asked. "The others are doing all the work"

"Yeah but I was the one who went out and bought almost all the decorations. My social battery has almost run out" Akali said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"Social battery?" He mumbled.

"By the way did you remember to not buy the forbidden item?" She asked.

"You mean the eggnog?" He asked as he felt her nod. "Yeah I remembered not to buy it, Ahri is a menace with a single drop of that thing"

"I still remember the time when she almost stripped entirely down on top of the table because she felt cold" Akali started to lightly laugh.

"Usually one strips when it's the opposite of cold" Cloud took a sip of his Hot chocolate as he grimaced. "That's too sweet"

"Then don't drink it" Akali rolled her eyes.

"Sure, let me throw it away and let Sera find out" He said, to which Akali stiffened." Try confronting a disappointed Seraphine then tell me how it goes" He took another big sip only to grimace again.

"Yeah a sad Seraphine isn't a good time for anyone heh" She nervously laughed.

"I'd do it for all of you" He said as a matter of factly.

"Geez why must you be so good at being romantic without trying to be romantic!" She hugged his arm tightly while she buried her head in his shoulder.

" Just saying it how it is" He patted her head with his other hand.

"Hey you wann-" Akali was interrupted as they heard the sound of a bell entering the living room.

Cloud and Akali looked towards the source of the sound and saw Ahri dressed in what looked like a Santa Claus costume. On top of her head was a red Santa hat with a bell at the end that jingled every time she walked.

"Ahri?" Akali asked in surprise.

"Hey you two, Kai'sa and Sera wanted to let you guys know that dinner is almost ready" Ahri said as she made her way towards Cloud.

"Was the costume Evelynn's idea?" Cloud asked dryly.

"Nope it was actually Kai'sa who suggested it" Ahri giggled.