This is where I want this to end

Hey guys, the new chapter is finally here, these vacations have helped me revitalize myself to the fullest. I've also gotten a hold of a new artist so this time the art will be much different than the previous ones and I gotta say she nailed it big time. This chapter is all Seraphine, I'm excited as we'll start to move onto the more serious stuff soon. As always if you want access to the early concept art and an early look at it's finished version for any future chapter of this story as well as early access to chapters from my other story you can find them on my patreon. Anyways let's dive into the chapter!
________________________________________________________________________________

Seraphine's POV:

She had been waiting for this moment for a long time now. All the other girls had their turn with him and now it was time for hers. Ahri took him shopping, Akali took him spray painting, Evelynn took him to watch a movie and finally Kai'sa had taken him to a special ceremony where they had danced all night together. She could clearly remember the look of sheer joy that Kai'sa had when making breakfast this morning, whatever happened that night had kept her walking with a slight skip in her step.

Now it was her turn, this was the moment where she had to make all her feelings known to him whether it be vocally or physically. She remembered talking with the rest of the girls about her plan for today, she had to make sure this worked.

Flashback:

She had woken up early along with the rest of the girls, they had agreed to do this with the intention of going over Seraphine's plan.

"So what exactly is the plan?" Akali asked as she yawned.

"I'm going to ask him on a date and word it exactly like that" Seraphine said as she drank a bit of orange juice.

"Straight to the point and direct huh?" Ahri cocked an eyebrow. "Think he'll accept and not freak out?"

"Ahri dear, if anything I doubt he'll say no. He will most likely think that it's a normal outing between friends no matter how she words it" Evelynn said as she slightly sighed.

"Cloud can't be that dense" Akali muttered as she frowned slightly.

"It's not that he's dense, he's afraid" Kai'sa suddenly chimed in. Her words left everyone except for Seraphine in shock.

"Afraid? Afraid of what?" Akali asked, surprised.

"When we danced together it didn't feel like he was looking at me completely" Kai'sa bit her lip. "I felt like he looked at me as if I were someone else at one point" She shook her head slightly. "It doesn't matter, I had an amazing and beautiful night at the end" She smiled.

"You tryin to say he has some past trauma with another girl then?" Akali asked.

"It's possible, after all he's always hesitant and a bit cold when we try to flirt with him" Ahri sighed.

"I'm also sure it has to do with a girl in his past" Seraphine said. " All signs indicate that he's had some sort of falling out or at least a problem with a girl before"

"Yes I'm aware of that as well, but the question is with who?" Evelynn narrowed her eyes at her interlaced hands.

Seraphine knew, she had always known who the woman was. More specifically she knew a name but not a face, she had heard Cloud mutter it before. There was a time when they lived together that she heard him wake up from a nightmare shouting a name. Then there was another time when she had gone into his room to wake him up and he was muttering a name slightly.