Why?!

Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter . I'm glad to see this story has blown up to more than 1k views, it feels like just yesterday I only had 7 views. Everyday I'm so grateful for everyone who continues to follow this story. I'm doing my best to provide you all with great content. Also if you could give me a follow and give it a small vote id appreciate it a lot. I have a few ideas for many stories to which i'll mention at the end, anyways enough talk let's begin now!

"Inner thoughts/flashback"

"Normal speech/ sound effects"

__________________________________________

Ahri's POV : 

Ahri loved a few things about being famous, one of those things were photoshoots. She's always loved posing and modeling in front of the cameras, so when it came down to promoting her newest group member a photoshoot for a magazine was a genius idea. Everyone who followed them purchased any magazine that had them on the cover or in one of the pages, it's the best way to get recognition for Seraphine in her opinion.

They were currently in a photo studios waiting room, Everyone except Evelynn were present there since the group diva decided to do the deal talking for them, something Ahri gladly left up to her. Evelynn could be very convincing.

"ugh! I Can't do this anymore!" Ahri heard Akali moan her complaint.

"Akali we haven't' even been here for more than 10 minutes" Kai'sa placed her hands on her hips and rolled her eyes.

"But this is sooo~ boring!" Akali whined again while slumping her shoulders.

"It's just a photo shoot, and we need to do this since we're promoting our newest member, and what better way than a photoshoot for a magazine" Ahri said while clapping her hands happily.

"I know, I know" Akali rolled her eyes. "Trust me Sera, after some time it gets annoying"

"I'm kinda nervous to be honest" Seraphine said as she fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"Don't worry it'll be fine, besides it's not that complicated, just copy what we do and give a big smile" Ahri said as she wrapped an arm over Seraphine's shoulder. "Besides if anything i bet they're nervous, they get to photograph the newest member of KD/A and its for their magazine, so they have to make a good impression for you"

Before they could continue the saw as Evelynn exited a door and returned to them.

"Good news my darlings, we can begin right away with the photoshoot" Evelynn said.

"Great let's do this, the quicker we get this done the more free time well have today" Kai'sa said as she entered the room Evelynn had come out of.

"What a drag" Akali whined as she entered as well.

"C'mon Sera this'll be fun!" Ahri said as she dragged seraphine by the arm.

Ahri definitely loved having pictures taken of her.

Cloud's POV :

Cloud was leaning against a wall the entire time as he watched the interaction take place, as a bodyguard he took his job seriously which is why he decided not to involve himself in their little exchange. He couldn help but roll his eyes Akalis non stop complaining. He saw as Evelynn regrouped with them and saw her shoot him a wink discreetly, he was glad to see Seraphine receive support from their new friends, he could understand her worry since this time it would be her on the spotlight for the world to see. As he finished that train of thought he watched as the girls one by one disappeared through the door, all except for Evelynn.