Don't give Ahri eggnog!

Hey guys, welcome back to another chapter. This is mostly not only a continuation for the main story but also an OVA type chapter. It still isn't touching the main story but it's an event that takes place before the other main things I have planned out. I hope you like it.
___________________________________________

Cloud's POV:

Of all things he never expected this world to coincide with the one he came from, it was that Christmas was also a thing here. A tad bit different from what he was used to but the idea remained the same. The city of Piltover was adorned beautifully with decorations, every light pole hade colorful lights of red, green and blue wrapped around them. He personally never had much love for this particular holiday.

*Sigh*

He looked out the window from the living and saw as specks of snow fell slowly onto the ground. He sipped on his cup of coffee and felt as someone placed their hand on his forearm, he turned and saw his pink haired friend looking at him with a wide smile.

"Someone's in a good mood" He said while taking another sip.

"Of course I am Cloud, it's Christmas today!" She shook him with glee.

He took care not to spill his hot beverage while she did that.

"I just love Christmas Cloud, it's one of my three favorite festivities" Seraphine said.

"That's great, I'm glad you're having fun" he nodded at her.

"Christmas is always great when you spend it with you're loved ones" Seraphine softly placed her hand from his forearm to his balled up hand that was resting on his thigh. "I'm glad I get to spend this first Christmas with you"

Cloud looked removed his gaze from the window to look at her once more and nodded.

"Is something wrong?" Seraphine asked. Her face was now one of concern.

"It's nothing, it's just that I don't really remember the last time I celebrateed Christmas" Cloud said which made Seraphine look aghast.

"Do you perhaps not like this holiday?" She asked softly.

"No I don't hate it, it's just I've never had the chance to actually enjoy any particular holiday Sera" he sighed softly.

Cloud heard Seraphine hum in what he assumed was her thinking.

"Well I guess that means today I'm gonna have to make sure you have a great time" She beamed at him.

He looked at her in surprise, he wasn't surprised that Seraphine wanted to make him feel comfortable.

"I don't really mind Sera, as long as all of you are happy is enough for me" His words made Seraphine smile with a slight blush.

"And that's exactly what a part of Christmas is all about" both turned to see Kai'sa exit their kitchen with n gingerbread man themed apron and holding a tray of chocolate chip cookies. "As long as your loved ones are happy with you then that's all that matters" Kai'sa seemed to glow for the both of them, her words were very kind and comforting.

"Just like Bokkie says, it's about us being happy together" Ahri's voice was heard as she walked into the living room being followed by Akali who plopped down on the couch while Evelynn gracefully sat down.

Cloud saw as Akali took a handful of the cookies that Kai'sa made while Evelynn just broke a small piece off of one.

"Simply amazing as always Kai" Evelynn praised as she ate her piece of the cookies.

"Yeah Kai, always on a roll with these Christmas cookies!" Akali said with a mouth full of food.

"I understand guys, I'm not that emotionally muted" Cloud joked a bit.