Chapter 8 (37) The Dead Grow

Y/n POV

After spending about an hour trying decide what to wear. With help from my silbings I settled on a pair of dark blue jeans and a pink shirt with the leather jacket from Thalia over it.

Making sure I had my dagger in my pocket. I had cut a hole in all my pockets so my dagger could be hidden under my pants strapped to my upper thigh. My drachma's were also on me.

Slinging my bag over my shoulder I then made my way out of my cabin and saw Thalia wacing for me.

"Finaly feel pretty enough bunny?" Thalia ask me with a grin and I nod happily.

Though I was alternating my hair between different colors, pink, blond, brown, black and white, of course my natural (h/c) made an appearence.

We made our way to the Big House and Grover joined us along the way.

"I heard something happened to Phoebe." Grover tells us.

'The Stolls probably did something with the shirt they gifted her.' I sign and they both nod, 'Suprised she didn't check the shirt first.'

"You got a point." Thalia says.

We get to the Big House and find Chiron waiting with Zoë and Bianca.

"You three have arrived." Chiron says with a smile spotting us.

"Bunny was getting pretty." Thalia says pointing a thumb at me.

'I'm always pretty thank you.' I sign and she rolls her eyes with a slight smile.

"Well I wish you five luck on your quest." Chiron announces pulling out a set of keys.

Zoë moves to take them but I beat her to it. Looking at Zoë I shake my head holidng the keys.

"I can drive." Zoë says looking annoying.

'I am physically older.' I sign, 'I have also drove before and know mortal laws of the road.'

Zoë looks at me for a moment before sighing, "Fine."

Grinning I start to head up to the pine tree with the other three following after.

Thalia POV

"Y/n are you sure you know how to drive?" I ask the quiet cutie in the driver seat.

Y/n nods with a smile as he starts to swerve between cars while going over the speed limit.

We've been driving for the past hour and Y/n had been driving around cars and speeding. Some people honked at him, but he honked back. We had actually almost got hit once.

"Do you know where you're going?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"What?" Zoë says suprised.

"Are you serious?" Gorver ask.

He puts his knee against the wheel steering it that way and takes his hand off.

'I wasn't told where to go, only to drive.' He signs. 'West was the general direction.'

"I should've drove." I heard Zoë mutter, and as much as I didn't like her and totally prefered Y/n I kinda agreed.

The van lurched to a stop and Y/n honked the horn at the car infront of us that suddenly stopped. He definately didn't agree with traffic.

A hand came out of the car infront of us and flipped us off. Y/n responded in kind with another rude gesture.

"Maybe Zoë should drive." Bianca announced carefully.

Instead of responding Y/n turned the radio on as we waited in traffic.

'I prefer Aimée.' Y/n signed as Johnny Cash played on the radio.