Chapter 14 (43) Dove's Lust

Y/n POV

Groggily waking up the first thing my mind registers is the pain shooting through my body. By no means did I like it.

Opening my eyes the light didn't seem all that welcoming, but the familiar face of Annabeth was a suprise.

"Y/n are you okay?" Annabeth ask me as I try to sit up, only for my body to protest the action, my right side specifically.

Due to the pain I couldn't bring myself to respond only lay there, even breathing hurt.

"Here." I heard a familiar voice say and something then hit the ground, "Though we can't have you at full strength, just enough to survive and be bait."

Annabeth grabbed whatever it was then told me to open my mouth, but I just looked at her confused.

"Ambrosia." Annabeth said and I nodded and opened my mouth to which she then put the ambrosia in my mouth.

It worked slowly, but the pain was numbed a good bit, well good enough for me to sit up and look around.

We were on some kind of mountain, and Artemis was a little ways away seeming to be struggling under some kind of weight.

Then I saw Luke, he was different. Different hair cut, older and looked a little pale. The cut over his eye seemed like it had recently been reopened.

Annabeth didn't seem to be in the best shape either. Her clothes were dirty and her hair was messy. Dirt and grim were all over her.

"Y/n what happened to you?" Annabeth asked me and I turned my attention to her.

'Got swatted by a Talos protype in the desert.' I signed to her, 'Thalia, Percy, Zoë, Grover, Bianca and I were traveling through the junkyard of the gods.'

"Someone must have took something from it then." Annabeth said and I nodded, though I didn't know who did it.

'Where are we?' I sign taking her from her thoughts.

"We're on Mount Othrys." Annabeth tells me.

I nod as I lay my head against the rock we both seemed chained to.

"How are the others?" Annabeth ask me.

'Fine. Well they were fine. I don't know now.' I sign.

"Thalia is probably worried about you." Annabeth said.

'I hope she's okay.' I sign worrying about the daughter of Zeus.

"I know you have a pretty big crush on her, but you should be worrying about yourself." Annabeth tells me, "You still don't look too good."

'I'd be offeneded at that statement any other time.' I sign back earning a chuckle from Annabeth.

Hearing someone walking I turn my head to see a tall man with dark slicked-back hair paired with grey eyes, and light brown skin, and a very muscular build. He had a brutal face and huge shoulders with hands that looked like they could easily snap my lean body in half.

"That's Atlas." Annabeth whispers to me, and I nod staring at the titan.

Zoë looks way better than her father. I think.

After looking at Artemis for a moment Atlas turned his attention in Annabeth's and my direction, specifically onto me.

"So you're the son of Aphrodite." Atlas says walking in my direction, "From what I heard you decided to stand out from the rest of your siblings by being a fighter."

Atlas stopped about three feet away from me, he looked down at me with a scowl as if I was trash.

"Did you think if you were different from the rest mommy would care more about you?" Atlas taunted, and I scowled at him.

"Does the little girl want to say something?" Atlas asked with a smirk, then laughed, "Oh wait, daddy sliced her throat."

Much to my suprise I had managed to lunge at Atlas and almost hit him in the face, if only it weren't for the chains binding me.

"Seems like you still have some fight in you." Atlas said with a cruel smile, one that made me fearful, "You'll need it."

I backed away, but as soon as I got a inch back he roughly grabbed my arm, and of course I hit him as hard as I can to let go. I didn't want him to touch me, and I'm sure that arm was badly bruised already.

"Let's see how long you can resist your brothers concoction." Atlas says as he forces a bottle to my mouth and makes me drink some dark pink fluid.

I try to spit it it out, but it's not really effective. The dracnae grabbed my arms as Atlas grabbed my face forcing me to drink it.

"I heard it was Artemis that saved your life. Why don't you give her a gift." Atlas said tossing me infront of Artemis.

I didn't know what he meant by that, but it was obvious it wasn't truly a gift.

I stared up at Artemis, who looked down at me. That's when I started to notice just how beautiful her face was, her skin looked like it was suprisingly smooth too.

My eyes trailed down her body, which had some really nice curves... wait what? What am I thinking?

"Let's see how long the virgin goddess can remain." Atlas said finishing with a cruel laugh, and I heard the dracnae laughing aswell as Annabeth cursing.

Though that was all in the back of my mind as my eyes seemed to be glued to Artemis, as thoughts I shouldn't be having about a goddess, much less Artemis, start to cloud my mind.

Of course I tired to resist, but it wasn't easy. Their just seemed to be this lust clouding my mind. I bit my lip as my eyes traced the goddesses tempting figure.