AU Story

Villan AU
Who are the best villanous lovers?
Yandere's of course!

Anyways for weapons I thought of giving Y/n. Gae Bolg was the first thought of mine. However I decided on something different considering the name of the sword I gave him.

Onto the story... well alternate story.

.

.

.

.

Artemis PoV

A normal hunt. That's all this was suppsoe to be.

A pack of lycanthropes, about foutreen in total, and half a dozen harpies. That was all there was suppose to be on this hunt. That is all I sensed being here.

However something hid the presence of the other monsters. A dozen more lycanthropes and six more harpies. Along with four gryphons.

Though I had faith in my hunters abilities to deal with all the monsters. Of course that would rely on the fact they were all here, and not captured.

How did I not notice them being picked off? I was angry at myself for not noticing. We were suppose to be the ones hunting.

That wasn't the only problem though. The problems were two men, well a giant and one demigod. Orion and... Y/n. I thought he was dead when he disappeared, Thalia was wracked with greive, but here he is and he's... different.

His natural (h/c) hair was paler than it should be. His ocean blue eyes had a obsesed, fanatical look in them. It honestly unnerved me, and his gaze wasn't even on me, it was on Thalia.

"Y/n." Thalia said. "You... you're alive!"

Y/n only giggled... wait what? He shouldn't be able to make noise. I was the one who took his larynx out, it was sliced in two.

Y/n sauntered towards Thalia, ignoring all the arrows pointed at him. He stood infront of her, he had grown taller, about half a head taller than Thalia. Y/n put his hand under her chin, a too loving smile gracing his face.

"My heart will never stop beating~" Y/n's voice seemed to sing, as if it was barely laced with charmspeak. "Especially for you~"

"Back away from her." I order him pulling an arrow back.

He glances at me and I could barely see his lip twitch downwards. "Now now~ Don't want your precious hunters to get hurt, now do ya?"

As if on que a couple laistrygonian giants walk form the tree line. They were dragging ropes that were tied my missing hunters.

"I really don't like those who get in my way~" Y/n said with an undeniable edge to his voice. "Are you going to?" He asked, and the threat was clear.

"Y/n what are doing with Kronos?" Thalia asked him, and I could tell she was hurt.

For a moment I saw the look in Y/n's eye soften and return to the boy he once was. However it vanished and he grinned and sauntered back next to Orion.

Thats when I noticed how many Lycanthropes were here. Lycaon must have been here somewhere too. Y/n pet a gryphons head as he stared at Thalia.

"Well... Kronos promised my voice back... and soemthing else." Y/n said glancing at Thalia. "As long as I deal with the hunt."

"We are to deal with Artemis and her hunters." Orion said glaring at Y/n.

Y/n's grin seemed to grow. "My my~ Do you want me to do you like Lycaon?"

"No." Orion said, and I could swear I saw fear in his eyes.